Ratings for Dr. Barbara Neuman

I went to my family doctor and was forced to see Barbara. She is a CNP, NOT a Doctor. She sees my doctor's patients though. She is very degrading. I have fibromyalgia and Cerebral Palsy, and she treated me as if i was a drug seeker. She upset me to the point of tears. She told me that pain pills dont work for Fibromyalgia so she wasnt going to give me any. She interrupted me several times and told me she was sorry she "wasnt telling me what i wanted to hear." I was there to have my antidepressant adjusted mainly, and because my pain meds which were non narcotic were not working anymore. she was very rushed, and arrogant. I will be switching doctors, since i was told i have to see her now since she is taking over my docs patients. I strongly urge anyone who sees a doctor Healthsource Goshen, formerly Goshen Family Practice, to find another doctor. I have never been so disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2007