Ratings for Dr. William P. Goodger

This is the best Dr. I have ever had . Knowlegeable, kind and down to earth . He takes his time with all his people, therefore , the wait is always worth it. He has retired this past Dec . 2015 , and it was a devastating blow to me as a patient of the best GP in town , but for him , I am happy . He will be missed ! L. Marro

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Don't understand several poor reviews. Dr Goodger is the best doctor that my wife & I have ever had treat us. He was the first to diagnose and treat several conditions and is anti surgery except as a last resort. The best...as is the opinion of a good number of our friends who we introduced to him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Goodger for years, but I now am looking for another physician. He is friendly but doesn't take the time to listen to the "real problems" of things. Not all tests fit into one category and that is how he prefers to operate in my opinion. I went to another physician and learned more about my condition in one session and have seen amazing results because other tests were performed that have been overlooked before.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

What this doctor did to me was deceitful and almost cost me my life. He stumbled around for answers, insisting that the problem I had was one thing and/or another, and treated me for those mistaken diagnoses until the disease was discovered through testing I insisted upon. He misdiagnosed my condition for several months without suggesting any testing even though weight loss was obvious and he prescribed medications for non-existent condition(s). His misdiagnoses wasted precious time and thus allowed a major problem to develop which resulted in an emergency operation to save my life. To add insult to injury, after the fact, he edited office visit notes. He did not record all the symptoms I had complained of to him. He claimed he suggested what he had not. However, other physicians did make note as I related my conversations with him to them. I have multiple forms of proof to back up my claims and prove his malpractice.

Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. Goodger is a great doctor. I really hope that he never retires.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

He was our family doctor for years . We still miss him and cannot find a doctor near as great as he is. He treated all his people as tho they were friend and took the time to really care about what your health problem was.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

He was our doctor for several years in Sandy, UT and we still miss him so much. We wish he would come back. There is no other Doctor like him. He was so kind and caring and listened to what you had to say. He never made you feel rushed and it was very seldom you had to wait more than just a few minutes to see him. Dr. Goodger we love you.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Really a great doctor. I almost want to give him a bad review just so I can keep him to myself. :) Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Excellent doctor!! I appreciate the time he spends with me when I visit. Great Staff and great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. William P. Goodger's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1983)