Ratings for Dr. Gregory Waser

Rude, unprofessional, and the office staff is terrible. A call to this office is treated as a nuisance and they act like they're the customer instead of you...stay away!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

i would positively recommend dr. waser to anyone who needed to see a good doctor doctor waser is among a dying breed of doctors he (unlike many other doctors) actually listens to his patients before making his diagnosis dr. waser puts the patient before profit which is a rarity now days no wonder he is a top rated doctor with multiple patient awards

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I made an appointment the first week of December and was given a late December date. Approaching the date I was notified that it was too busy around the holidays and could I reschedule. I was instructed to call back after the new year. I called and another appointment date was given me, another 4 weeks off. Finally the day came for my appointment and even calling the day before to be sure not to eat if necessary for the blood work I was told at the window I had no appointment. They had my paperwork out there but there was no appointment on their books. I left the office in tears.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

this is a bad he is verry cold and not verry undstanding i had him for years and drope as a patient i did not no what hapen just not just not a good md

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr. Waser has always been interested in my care and devotes his full attention to me on my visits, I never feel rushed by him. He is very concerned and knowledgeable, I appreciate his kindness and knowledge.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Gregory Waser's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1984)

Lovelace Health Plan