Ratings for Dr. Bao Q. Tang

I found Dr Tang honest, very professional,skilled surgeon. He give me full information before surgery ordered test to be on the safe side. Continue to monitor my healing,provide d very good advice. We all wait at any doctors,dentist they are committed to achieving the best possible outcome. Highest praise for Dr Tang and his medical team.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr Tang did 3 surgeries I found him honest, professional & helpful. Thank you Dr Tang Mohammad Hammado

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Terrible bed side manner. Waste of time - waited weeks only to be told the clinic had ordered the wrong test. Dr Tang was impatient and annoyed - will not be back.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

My experience with the procedure I had with Dr Tang was favorable. Seems to be a skilled surgeon with a reasonable bedside manner. Seems a bit temperamental though.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

He was so arrogant........Would never like to be referred to him again. He was in and out of the room in 2 minutes......waste of my time

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

QDr. Tang performed a lumpectomy and lymphectomy on me. His skill as a surgeon was evident. He removed a sizeable tumour and 24 lymph nodes with 1 clean discreet incision. He gave me full information before the surgery and was kind and clear when we looked at the pathology report. I couldn't have had a better surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Still waiting for my operation. Told 3-5 months now into 6.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Not confident. Told me that he may hit a nerve or cause excessive bleeding to detour me I think. Very poor people skills. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Tang is getting old and I believe is ready for retirement. He is very unprofessional. Not only did he waste my time by sending me to get an ultra sound for a surgery he had no intention of doing. He had to waste my time again my hauling me into his office to tell me that I wasn't in pain and that he diddnt feel confident in doing the survey. Which is pretty minor. He basically has no bed side manner. He began to argue with me and tell me I should see someone else for a second opinion. Thankyou for Ruining my day! Do us all a favour and just retire!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Tang did my umbilical hernia repair surgery 10 days ago. Leading up to the surgery date I found both Dr. Tang and his office staff most helpful. And easy to communicate with. On the day of surgery Dr. Tang made me feel very at ease. Thank-you

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016