Ratings for Dr. Bao Q. Tang

Terrible bed side manner. Waste of time - waited weeks only to be told the clinic had ordered the wrong test. Dr Tang was impatient and annoyed - will not be back.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

My experience with the procedure I had with Dr Tang was favorable. Seems to be a skilled surgeon with a reasonable bedside manner. Seems a bit temperamental though.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

He was so arrogant........Would never like to be referred to him again. He was in and out of the room in 2 minutes......waste of my time

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

QDr. Tang performed a lumpectomy and lymphectomy on me. His skill as a surgeon was evident. He removed a sizeable tumour and 24 lymph nodes with 1 clean discreet incision. He gave me full information before the surgery and was kind and clear when we looked at the pathology report. I couldn't have had a better surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Still waiting for my operation. Told 3-5 months now into 6.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Not confident. Told me that he may hit a nerve or cause excessive bleeding to detour me I think. Very poor people skills. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Tang is getting old and I believe is ready for retirement. He is very unprofessional. Not only did he waste my time by sending me to get an ultra sound for a surgery he had no intention of doing. He had to waste my time again my hauling me into his office to tell me that I wasn't in pain and that he diddnt feel confident in doing the survey. Which is pretty minor. He basically has no bed side manner. He began to argue with me and tell me I should see someone else for a second opinion. Thankyou for Ruining my day! Do us all a favour and just retire!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Tang did my umbilical hernia repair surgery 10 days ago. Leading up to the surgery date I found both Dr. Tang and his office staff most helpful. And easy to communicate with. On the day of surgery Dr. Tang made me feel very at ease. Thank-you

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

In 2012, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I was referred to Dr Tang. I found him to be all business but his goal was to provide me with as much info as possible prior to surgery. I was very confident with my treatment/surgical decision after his discussion with me. I had my surgery at 8 AM, around 7 PM that evening Dr Tang to my room to see me and to tell me that the mastectomy went well. I truly appreciated him for seeing me after what must have been a long day for him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. Bao Tang was assigned my case when I entered the Royal Jubilee Hospital with a lacerated liver as a result of a boating accident. Over the nine days I was in the hospital, five of them in ICU, Dr. Tang supervised my treatment including the embolization of a liver artery. He continues to monitor my healing and my return to good health. Dr. Tang was scrupulous in assessing all treatment options, informing me fully about these options, and collaborating with me in the decision-making. He combines great skill and knowledge with a commitment to achieving the best possible outcome. I have nothing but the highest praise for Dr. Tang's medical services.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015