Ratings for Dr. Beverly E. Donnelley

Dr Donnelley gave me a total hysterectomy years ago. She did a great job and was very caring. I recovered very quickly. I am sure she is still one of the best.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I have found Dr. Donnelley to be one of the best doctors I have seen in the area. I have good from not feeling well to having a lot more pep, energy and have regained my sexuality through hormone therapy. I will be seeing her for a problem discovered through a cat-scan for another issue. Her office staff is friendly and eager to answer questions. She and Medical Center of the Rockies have convinced me to become a part of the University Medical System for my needs. She'd is caring and compassionate. She is in my age group and understands my issues. I look forward to seeing her. T

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

After many years of suffering, I was referred to dr King but she had no availability for months so I agreed to see dr Donnelley. Now, I'm so very thankful that she is my doctor-- she is the only dr who has competently treated me for my chronic disease and improved the quality of my life. She is empathic & kind -- more so than any other doctor I have seen for my disease. She is the most knowledgeable and has made all the difference in my health. She truly cares deeply for me as a patient & gave me hugs when I was so sick I could barely walk. She is understanding and patient and I cannot say enough kind words about her.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I would not recommend Dr Donnelley. Bottom line with this DR it is all about making money. I saw her in January, ran test, prescribed medicine for 1 year which is standard yet when I tried to get her (in July) to ok that rx for 90 days (cheaper for insurance) I was told I must come in for a pap smear first. This has happened to me more than once with her. I've already paid for the appt for my thyroid yet now she wants more money! Not all Drs at the clinic behavior like Donnelley I guess she needs the money…

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Donnelley is an amazing doctor who cares for her patients. In my book she is top notch. It a pleasure having her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I agree completely with the review stating Dr. Donnelley is what a doctor should be! I've had a LOT of bad experiences with doctors, but feel blessed to have found Dr. Donnelley. She is kind, caring, and compassionate. And, the ONLY doctor I've ever met who knows anything about hormone imbalance! I also agree with the review about the Women's Clinic. Seems to have gotten worse since they moved across from the hospital. But, Dr. Donnelley is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Donnelley is a loving caring doctor, she is what a doctor should be! She remembers your name and truly cares. She was the only doctor who even bothered to try and save my daughters life. When the rest of them blew us off, she was right there telling me to not give up. She is so 'real' and not does not have the cattle mentality of 'get em in and move em out'. It's a shame she still works for the womens clinic however, the clinic as a whole really sucks now. The majority of the doctors don't care who you are and rarely can remember your name without checking your chart. I even had one dr tell me how high risk I was until she realized we had medicaid and suddenly she couldn't remember my name and I was not high risk enough. However Dr. Donnelley is a rarity at the clinic and she is well worth the wait of getting into see her!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Doctor lies to patients about brand name medications being better than generics. If you want to spend more money on medications, this is the doctor to see. She MUST be getting kick backs!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2007

Dr. Beverly E. Donnelley's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Fort Collins, CO