Ratings for Dr. Donald J Annino

He was my pediatrician, and now my children's. He is thorough, sweet, and extremely good with my children. Dr. Annino is like a member of the family. I love him!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Dr Annino has been my doctor since I was an infant (that was nearly twenty years ago!) and has been great ever since then. I got really sick a while back and after a few visits in which he could find nothing wrong with me, he sent me to the best specialists he could find. His nurses are skilled and the receptionists are almost always kind and understanding. Great practice in general.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Dr Annino is very knowledgeable, kind, thorough and doesn't let things slide. when my child was sick he ordered blood tests, x-rays, MRIs until we figured out what was wrong with him. Dr Annino's secretaries are also wonderful. There is one there named Judy she is very helpful, multi-tasks the best out of any of the women in the office. I think shes the manager not sure. Overall this office gets an A+!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

We love Dr. Annino! It seams like the other doctors don't hesitate to ask him if they have a question. Makes me feel good that he is the to go guy and also feels good that the doctors comunicate with each other. That's why I don't have a problem to see another doctor for my kids, if Dr. Annino is busy. But he is my first choise he knows my kids from birth.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

Dr. Donald J Annino's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1955)

Top Hospitals in Winchester, MA