Ratings for Dr. David A. Kamlet

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

he's the best doctor so thorough and so caring. He really takes time to check everything

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr Kamlet is the best!!!! I refere all my family and friends to him and have trusted him implicitly for a decade now and he has always been great!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Kamlet's for many years now. He is a very caring and concerned doctor who makes time to listen to a patient's concerns. He has provided accurate diagnosis and excellent treatment.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

Definitely knowledgeable and does seem to genuinely care, but I've been taken aback by his condescending and outright rude way of communicating. I think there is something lacking in terms of social skills. However, in terms of knowledge and thoroughness, he's excellent.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

I love Dr. Kamlet! He is an excellent diagnostician, really gifted. I just wish he took my insurance. I had a problem with his staff, in fact, I chose my insurance based on info I was given by his office, then it turned out they don't take that particular insurance. Oh well. Dr. Kamlet I miss you!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

i have been with dr.kamlet for several years and i have found him to be both knowledgeable and caring. i was able to lose 30 pounds in l year under his tutorage. thank you dr.kamlet.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

I have seen Dr. Kamlet about three or four times now. His manner may seem a bit brusque at times but he is the most genuinely caring doctor I've seen in ages.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2007

Dr. David A. Kamlet's Credentials

• Creole

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1981)