Ratings for Dr. Ronald F. Poulin

You people just do not give up. You drove this poor man to suicide. I hope that you are happy that you ruined his life and his family and his work of 35 years. He was devoted to his patients and everyone of you who contributed to this travesty will have to answer to their Savior some day. Have a wonderful life after you destroyed his. When you put out such evil you get it back thirteen fold according to the Bible.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

He has been convicted in Federal Court of Medicare and Tricare fraud and is awaiting sentencing on 3/15/10. Better find another doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

I went to Dr. Poulin for a recurrence of DVT in my leg. After 6 months he was going to take me off coumadin and let me go-despite the fact that I had told him that clotting runs in my family, and that in fact one of my aunts died of a pulomanry embolism. So then he asked me if I should stay on the coumadin. I said I'd rather not take a chance on an embolism. I was with him for about 4 years, and I left when I heard he was going to be indicted by the feds for medicare fraud. I went to another hematologist, who had me tested for abnormal blood factors. It turned out I was positive for Factor V Leiden-an hereditary blood coagualtion disorder. And I had had several small pulmonary embolisms. I could kick myself for staying with him as long as I did. He's just in it for the money.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Poulin last year when I was very sick. He was super! He back office staff was not able to answer any of my questions however. I almost did not return to his office because of this. I had my one year follow up appointment recently and he has THE MOST knowledgeable nurses now. The whole office was so pleasant even though it is a cancer office I felt very comfortable and will definately recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

I went to Dr.Poulin was I was very sick and he was NOT very helpful. He DID NOT EXPLAIN WHAT WAS GOING ON AND IF I ASKED QUESTION HE DISMISSED THEM. HE DID NOT TELL ME THAT I HAD PRE-CANCER CELLS THAT NEEDED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF WITH CHEMO. AND HE ONLY SAW ME 2 TIMES OUT OF THE FEW MONTHS THAT I WAS THERE. HE was very Rude when he talked to me it made me feel uncomtable those and are just some of the resons why I left. And he would NOT fax the new DR. my info. I Felt that my acct was not handled right. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE BUT, A COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT!!!!I was in a place where I could have became in worse shape or even died.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Poulin and his staff are very likeable. The office is immaculate. I was sorry when bad press came out about the practice. I felt I had to get a new doctor. My new doctor switched all my meds and I got very sick right away. I have returned to Dr. Poulin's care and I am feeling much better. He is worth every penny!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr Poulin is a likeable person, but when I read that I was getting only half of my chemo and Medicare billed for the full amount, I had to find another doctor. I found out from my new doctor that the Procrit I was given was not needed.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Poulin's for almost 5 years. He has always been patient and has answered all the questions I have had with regards to my cancer treatment. He has continually consulted and quardinated with my other doctors and has always gone the extra mile to make sure that I am taken care of. His stafff are extremely friendly and funny which creates a light atmosphere in times that are not so fun.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

Dr Poulin spent time with me going over all my questions. He is very knowledgeable. His staff is lovely. They made me feel comfortable even though I am terrified of having blood drawn. The office is beautiful.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Poulin's for 8 years. I was referred by my PCP and I am so glad i received this refferral. He is extremely concsientious and caring. He never rushs. He is very well trained and knowledgeable. He follows up with my other Dr. and keeps them informed as to any changes in my conditions. I consider myself to be very fortunate to have Ron Poulin in charge of my leukemia treatment. My wife was determined to be anemic and Dr. Poulin treated her and was pleased that she only needed one treatment. He did not inject Procrit and did not have her keep returning for not needed additional visits.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Ronald F. Poulin's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1974)