Ratings for Dr. Bradford H. Jones

What a kind, helpful, man. Thorough, knowledgeable, takes his time, listens, answers questions, and is always there for the patient, as is that entire office really. I would send everyone I know with any kind of GI problem here. He stays on top of things I and others probably forget to, and included my bigger medical picture in things.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Arrived on time and was quickly taken to a room where I waited 45 minutes for the doctor, doctor very friendly and young, said he did not know how my illness related to my symptoms, but he will research and let me know what he finds on my next visit.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

I saw Dr. Jones in 2008 and liked him from the moment he walked in the door. He is friendly and listened to everything I had to say. He performed an Endoscopy which I was very nervous about and because of his bedside manner, professionalism and care it all went well. I would recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Dr. Jones is a very caring doc who showed interest by doing research about my specific health issues. He asked questions and was not judgmental of my desire to avoid the "usual treatment routine". He will work with other dr.s for your total health care. I'm thrilled to find him and I think you will be too.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2007

Dr. Jones is a very dear man who listens to his patients. He found my cancer while doing a colonoscopy and I could tell that he really regretted telling me that I had cancer. I would recommend him to anyone needing this kind of doctor.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Dr. Bradford H. Jones's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)