Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey B. Starling

Horrible.. pls don't go. Find somebody more reliable. I had the worst dr in my life.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. helpful Staff HORRIBLE they are not very professionable and for the most part they do not know what to do. when they do get a great nurce they are no longer there when you return

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I have been a patient for 10 years now. His staff has improved some but still disorganized. However hr is stupendous. I have seen at least 4 other urologists in the Tampa area and he is one that was actually knowledgeable about female urological problems. He takes time for his patients and this might cause him to be behind. But I take the delays any time for a quality physician. I have even run into him in public and he takrs time to talk and acknowledge you. Hr is compassionate and genuine. Even after moving I still drive the 3 hour round trip for my annual visits. But be prepared for crappy staff. He does his best to tweak it.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Worst office staff I have ever experienced. Suzanne should be fired!!! I have been trying to get a med prior authorization approved since January 2017 and Suzanne finally told me today 04/06/2017 "I am too busy to do it and you're not the only patient I deal with." I was outraged as I calmly told her she had promised to get this taken care of and had called her 4 weeks in a row for this same problem. Every time I called and talked to Suzanne she promised to call me back. SHE NEVER CALLED. Not one time!!! Dr. Starling is knowledgeable and friendly but lacks professionalism. I will look for a new Urologist immediately and never give this Dr. another penny of my hard earned money. Save yourself the trouble. Go somewhere else for your urology needs.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Went once and will never return. Staff are stupid people, disorganized and lazy. Waited over an hour to be seen with no apology or acknowledgement. Follow up on Meds after the appointment was horrible . Took 40+ days to get a script filled and then it was the wrong amount because the staff/doc were too lazy or stupid to do a prior authorization although they knew it was required and I discussed this with the staff member working with me multiple times on multiple calls. I probably went through about a dozen calls over those 40 days. Total waste of time. Can't believe this is a real doctor's office.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I was told they would call me to schedule a surgery appointment, after hearing nothing I called the office, I left a message. After another week , they still has not returned my call... I got the front office and felt the unprofessional demeanor through the phone line... If I'd read these reviews I would have gone elsewhere... I have a active kidney stone but the staff has no urgency on getting me scheduled for surgery...

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

He is simply the best doctor I have seen. He is very caring and spends time with with his patients.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

The office staff needs some training, but Dr. Starling is the best. He was compeletely professional in all our dealings and I am absolutely convinced he saved my life. He gave my husband his personal cell phone number in case there were problems (and there were) and he rushed to the hospital that night to do emergency surgery. If you want friendly staff, go visit a spa. If you want the best urologist around, see Dr. Starling.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

This is the most caring doctor that I have met. He is very knowledgeabe and considerate. I wouldn't see anyone else.What a blessing to the community.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

I found this dr. to be more concerned about other issues going on in his office than with our appt. He spent 10 minutes with me asking me "Why are you having UTIs?" Ummm, if I knew would I be here?! He didn't know, didn't care. Barely seemed to listen. And the real insult.......the bill = $384. Yeah, for 10 mins. of NOTHING. I would expect a charge like that for something serious, like a cancer consult or something, but a UTI!? Thief! Do yourself a favor - go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey B. Starling's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Amerigroup