Dr. S. Shahdad Ayoughi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. S. Shahdad Ayoughi

Impatient dentist, unprofessional staff, overall a very bad experience.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Amazing doctor. I went for second opinion and the second and third dentists convinced me Dr A has done everything wrong and his recommendations are sub par. I was confused so I went to very good specialists and found out Dr Ayoughi had done and advised the best for me. Unfortunately there are lot of bad practitioners out there who want to make a few bucks by tainting good and honest doctors. I’m so ashamed that I cannot go back but I owe it to Dr Ayoughi and myself to tell the truth. Sorry Dr A, you are awesome.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I had 3 implants and bone graft 10 years ago and came for more recently. Amazing job and awesome result. Just read the ridiculous review of “Senior with no dental plan”... you are fake and funny... if you DID NOT have the treatment done by Dr Ayoughi, how on earth you know the other guy has been “less painful and far more superior”?!!! There are cheaper option for everything, if you are after “cheap” don’t waste other people’s time who are looking for “High Quality”. You are probably the owner of the dental office down the street and green with jealousy. My entire family is going to Dr Ayoughi for over 10 years and all HAPPY. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Great dentist! Very friendly and knowledgable staff

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

I am a senior with no dental plan. Dr Ayoughi quoted OVER $1,600 for bone graft. My friends encouraged me to get a 2nd opinion. I am so happy I got the 2nd opinion from a specialist in implants who said I DID NOT require the work Dr. Ayoughi had quoted. The work performed by the other specialist was by far more superior, thorough, less painful and a total success. Dr Ayoughi's staff phoned many many times bordering on harrasment because they want the $$. I Do Not Recommend.

Submitted June 12, 2018

Best Implant dentist in Vancouver. The #bestImplantDentistInVancouver I came with A long list and experiences with dentists and Dr Ayoughi is by FAR the BESTimplantDentist

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr Ayoughi and his staff make your dental appointment “FUN”, you feel like being treated like family and friends, Dr Ayoughi is gentle dentist and make you laugh even during root canal. Very nice office and lovely staff. They take care of insurance paperwork and explain everything and show pictures on screen. Very reasonable fees. If you are looking for “Vancouver Best Dentist” I highly recommend Dr Ayoughi.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Indubitably the Best Dentist in Vancouver and Burnaby area, caring caring and more caring. Awesome Vancouver dentist.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr Ayoughi is the best dentist in vancouver for sure. My grandmother, my parents, myself and my kids are his patients!!! All Of our smiles are results of Dr Ayoughi’s great job. #bestDentistVancouver and best #ImplantDentist in Vancouver.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I had 4 implants done by Dr. Ayoughi and some Dental work. Very pleasant experience and very Friendly staff.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017