Dr. S. Shahdad Ayoughi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. S. Shahdad Ayoughi

Best Implant dentist in Vancouver. The #bestImplantDentistInVancouver I came with A long list and experiences with dentists and Dr Ayoughi is by FAR the BESTimplantDentist

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr Ayoughi and his staff make your dental appointment “FUN”, you feel like being treated like family and friends, Dr Ayoughi is gentle dentist and make you laugh even during root canal. Very nice office and lovely staff. They take care of insurance paperwork and explain everything and show pictures on screen. Very reasonable fees. If you are looking for “Vancouver Best Dentist” I highly recommend Dr Ayoughi.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Indubitably the Best Dentist in Vancouver and Burnaby area, caring caring and more caring. Awesome Vancouver dentist.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr Ayoughi is the best dentist in vancouver for sure. My grandmother, my parents, myself and my kids are his patients!!! All Of our smiles are results of Dr Ayoughi’s great job. #bestDentistVancouver and best #ImplantDentist in Vancouver.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I had 4 implants done by Dr. Ayoughi and some Dental work. Very pleasant experience and very Friendly staff.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

My boss gave me $50 to write bad review for Dr Ayoughi. After I did my research and study about about Dr Ayoughi I decided to write five-star review for this great man. I fee so sorry for my boss who is poor little man inside and outside.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

After all the dentist experiences I’ve had in my life I can declare Dr Ayoughi is the Best Dentist in Vancouver for my family and I. I came from Asia and have been patient in doszens of dentists. Never had a better caring, painless and knowledgeable dentist in my life. I do recommend Dr Ayoughi to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

“The best dentist” in Burnaby. I say this because I experienced several dentists in town and no one is as good, thorough, caring and gentle as Dr Ayoughi is.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

So passionate about his job, wow. Wow. Wow. Amazingly passionate about his job, Dr Ayoughi is. Extremely knowledgeable and surprisingly honest and caring.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017