Ratings for Dr. S. Shahdad Ayoughi

Top notch dentist and best dental office team. I came to Vancouver from Europe years ago. I had dentists back home and tried few dentists in Canada. Dr Ayoughi and his hygienist are the best I had. Front desk are the most helpful.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

All complains are coming from those who are looking for cheap dentist or don't want to pay for the service. Awesome dentist, awesome dental team and best dentist office in Vancouver for myself and my extended family for last 11 years. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Had four fillings done here two years ago and have had toothache on that side ever since and not been able to chew on that side either. One of the filling fell out after couple of months and pain went away however as soon as they refilled it everything went back to the way it was before it fell out. Never have had this problem of getting teeth problems from going to the dentist. I DO NOT RECOMMEND

Submitted March 5, 2017

They are great. Dr Ayoughi is Helpful,friendly,caring,professional and detail-oriented.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I am dentist myself. I've trained many dentists in my decades of teaching in different universities. I am proud to say Dr Ayoughi is one of the best dentists that I know. I can say so many words but sum it all is the "best".

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Long time care-givers. Understanding, careful and efficient.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Awesome dentist and great dental office. I know some people are looking for "free dentistry" or want to take advantage of their own stupidity. they want not to pay for their dental service or are just "Never satisfied", sad and pathetic customers. These people are miserable wherever they go. But the fact is Dr Ayoughi is amazing dentist, caring person, true human being and most knowledgeable and down to earth DOCTOR I have ever met in my life. I am a university professor and I know people very well. My wife two sons and I are his patients for over ten years and every time it's proved to each and every of us that he is a great man, great dentist and great human being all around.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

The best dentist in town. For over a decade Dr Ayoughi is providing my family and I the best dentist service. We moved for three years and had to go to other dentists which gave us so many dishonest recommendations. We are all happy to be back.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I am dentist myself and know dentistry very well. I can say this about Dr Ayoughi his associate and his team: Excellent quality of care all around. All aspects of his "dental care" is at highest level here. Equipment, material used, standard of care and all is off the chain at this clinic. Excellent dentistry.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

My wife and I are both dentists with over 15 years experience. Dr Ayoughi is one of the best dentists, his passion for dentistry and patient care is ultimate. He is best at what he does.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016