Dr. S. Shahdad Ayoughi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. S. Shahdad Ayoughi

After all the dentist experiences I’ve had in my life I can declare Dr Ayoughi is the Best Dentist in Vancouver for my family and I. I came from Asia and have been patient in doszens of dentists. Never had a better caring, painless and knowledgeable dentist in my life. I do recommend Dr Ayoughi to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

“The best dentist” in Burnaby. I say this because I experienced several dentists in town and no one is as good, thorough, caring and gentle as Dr Ayoughi is.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

So passionate about his job, wow. Wow. Wow. Amazingly passionate about his job, Dr Ayoughi is. Extremely knowledgeable and surprisingly honest and caring.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Amazing dentist visit, better than anything I’ve experienced. Dr Ayoughi explained in detail all my dental problems and gave me some options. I loved the way they treated me so I took my family there and they treated them even even better. I would gladly recommend Dr Ayoughi to anyone looking for real deal. If you are looking for cheap service go somewhere else, however if you are looking for top quality dentist, Dr Ayoughi is your best Dentist.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

The best implant dentist. Had big surgery and three implants and did not feel a thing. Magic.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I’m long time patinent. Seriously the best dentist in Vancouver. He cares beyond my expectations. I recommend Dr Ayoughi to everyone. He did excellent implant for me.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I dare to say Dr. Ayoughi and his staff at Parkview dental are the Best dental office in Vancouver. True painless dental implant. Thank you dr Ayoughi

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Awesome dentist, the best dental office and team in Vancouver. K

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Best dental team in town. My entire family love DrAyoughi and his team. If you are looking for #vancouverDentalimplants or #CosmeticDentist in Vancouver this is your destination

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Top notch dentist and best dental office team. I came to Vancouver from Europe years ago. I had dentists back home and tried few dentists in Canada. Dr Ayoughi and his hygienist are the best I had. Front desk are the most helpful.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017