Ratings for Dr. Anil Gupta

Dr Anil Gupta is knowledgeable, a good listener and communicative in his consultation. His staff however is atrocious, from front desk receptionist to the male technician. Terrible manners and crass. Dr. Gupta should clean house with his staff so that unwell patients seeking his help do not have to be further burdened by nonsense from his staff.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

nothing but kid words to say about Dr Anil Gupta. Always takes time to listen and takes interest in me as a person. Check me thoroughly and explains my situations. I feel very re-assured and comfortable after seeing, even though I know my medical situation is complex and palliative. It's not juts my heart, but other organs that are weak, but he takes time to address all my concerns even if not related to his field. I truly respect him and his office.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Excellent doc. Kind, patient, thorough. Couldn't ask for better.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

He's an amazing doctor who cares for his patients whole heartedly

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I have been to him 3 times already and not once has he done any checks on me. Terrible manners by entire team.

Submitted March 3, 2016

Very pleasant, polite and knowledgeable. Treats you as a person not just a number. Office staff very friendly and professional as well

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr Anil Gupta, Cardiologist at Trillium discovered my rare cardiac condition. He ask inspired me to change my lifestyle. I have lost 50 pounds, my condition is cured. My family is indebted to him for going al out on my behalf.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

His assistant is not friendly. Too scared to signed my papers, where all tests result in negative. I'm finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Anil Gupta is the best Dr. His knowledge is very vast and he is very helpful polite with patient.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

First meeting with him - he shows that he is very knowledgeable. He is very punctual and professional with dealing with his patients.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013