Ratings for Dr. Anil Gupta

He's an amazing doctor who cares for his patients whole heartedly

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I have been to him 3 times already and not once has he done any checks on me. Terrible manners by entire team.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Very pleasant, polite and knowledgeable. Treats you as a person not just a number. Office staff very friendly and professional as well

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr Anil Gupta, Cardiologist at Trillium discovered my rare cardiac condition. He ask inspired me to change my lifestyle. I have lost 50 pounds, my condition is cured. My family is indebted to him for going al out on my behalf.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

His assistant is not friendly. Too scared to signed my papers, where all tests result in negative. I'm finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Anil Gupta is the best Dr. His knowledge is very vast and he is very helpful polite with patient.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

First meeting with him - he shows that he is very knowledgeable. He is very punctual and professional with dealing with his patients.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Was admitted at Trillium Hospital for days. The care provided by Dr. Gupta and his team was superb. He spent ample time and explained my condition and provided daily updates in a manner that was easy to understand, considering I do not have medical background. I have continued to see him in my office. His patience, compassion and devotion to patients is very evident.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

My time with Dr. Gupta is quite the opposite as the last review (I wonder if they have the wrong Gupta). He visited me daily in the hospital, where the previous Cardiologist almost never saw me. He took the time to explain things and if it wasn't for his empathy and patience, I may not have gone through a much needed procedure which eventually lead to life saving treatments.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

After losing his cardiologist the new assigned cardiologist for my dad was DR.Gupta. In May my dad was in the hospital for 3+ weeks. At numerous occasions my dad saw the doctor in the hallway of the hospital, he was waiting in his room hoping the doctor would stop to see him, he would be afraid to fall asleep in case of missing the doctors visit. The Doctor only came 3 times, the visit were rushed. By a miracle we find this wonderful doctor who is visiting my dad everyday in the hospital room and makes time to keep us updated on the situation. We just now finding out some stuff that happened in April and May while my dad was in Guptas care, something he did not bather to mention, like minor heart attack. I guess to busy promoting himself on the internet.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012