Ratings for Dr. Arturo R. Canto

I Like Dr Canto answers all my questions and down to earth. Front desk staff has an attitude.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Canto is everything a caring doctor should be. He treats me like a friend, not like a number. I have been with him a long time through very rough periods.. he has always been and continues to be wonderful and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

HIGHLY recommended. Dr Canto was very thorough, patient and friendly. He spent as much time as I needed to get my questions answered. I felt that he was honestly caring, professional and knowledgeable. He provides an excellent comprehensive written medical evaluation and diagnosis if another doctor needs your records.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

We thought Dr. Canto was very patient and thorough. Would definitely recommend him. Was available to answer any concerns we had. He even telephoned the day after the appointment to see how we were feeling.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Doctor was very thorough and friendly. Gave a lot of useful and helpful information. Definitely felt like a trustworthy doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Doctor was knowledgeable, discussed just enough info to help me understand what was going on without too much info that would cause me unnecessary worry. I felt confident with this doctor. He was gentle during exam and procedure.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2007

Dr. Arturo R. Canto's Credentials

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1962)

GHI