Ratings for Dr. Frank B. D'Alessandro

I recently just transferred to this doctor and it was a complete nightmare. Dr. D is a great man in personality, but the office is completely disorganized. I've needed to take a medication daily since birth and I have been out of it for 3 weeks because of these people. I called to try and get my perscription taken care of and first they said the doctor was out, I called again and then they said it was going to take over a week to process because the pharmacy needed to get in contact with the, and still nothing happened! Never has this EVER happened to me. Lastly, I got my bloodwork done and sent to the office and when I called the first time, they had no record that I had gotten the bloodwork done, left me on hold for 20 minutes to find it. Also, last month I tried to call and change the date of my appointment, but every time I called, I was sent straight to voicemail saying that the office was closed, it took me a week and a half to get in touch with the office to change the appointment. And as of now, I still don't have my script.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr D is great. He took control of my diabetes and put me on an insulin pump. I've sent many family and friends to him, including my Dad and my son. I HIGHLY recommend this great doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Great Doctor. He spends quality time with his patients. He is a good listener and very caring. Very thorough and competent. You never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

Super doctor and staff! I've been a patient for 8 years. Friendly, informative, undivided attention when he is with you and perhaps most importantly---a great diagnostician!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

When meeting with Doc you receive undivided attention - never feeling rushed.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

He was helpful and listened to my problems. I thought he had excellent approach to helping me in every waypossible.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr D Rocks! I hate doctors generally, I like Dr D because he listens to your concerns, however silly you might think they are. He is a proper family doctor. I have referred all of my friends to him and they all love Dr D.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Dr. D'Alessandro (the younger one) is a wonderful, competent doctor. He is up-to-par on the latest research for my condition (hypothyroiditis) and attends many seminars on thyroid and pregnancy and women's health for thyroid conditions. His bedside manner is very frank and informative. I have recommended him to at least 2 other people with thyroid conditions and I feel that he is a great doctor. He is my third thyroid doctor and hands down, he is the best. He doesn't TELL me what I need to do, he actually listens to my concerns and takes into consideration any new directions I want to go, with my condition.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007