Ratings for Dr. Judy L. Banks

DR BANKS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST OB/GYN!! I MOVED TO NJ WHEN PREGNANT WITH MY THIRD CHILD AND SHE WAS A GOD SEND THAT I FOUND HER! I HAD TO HAVE MY THIRD C-SEC AND SHE WAS A DREAM - INCREDIBLE Y CARING! HOWEVER - HER FRONT DESK STAFF AND NURSE WERE A BIT LESS DESIREABLE - BUT I WILL ADVISE YOU THIS - THE NIGHTMARE OF THE STAFF IS WELL WORTH DR BANKS CARING, KNOWLEDGEABLE EXPERTISE - I DROVE OVER AN HOUR EACH WAY TO SEE HER EVERY MONTH AND I WOULD DO IT AGAIN BECAUSE SHE IS SO KIND AND PROFESSIONAL!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr banks was such a wonderful doctor during my first pregnancy in 2014! She was kind, knowledgeable and professional. I was devastated when I called today to make an appointment for my second pregnancy to found out she is no longer taking patients as she is full time at the hospital now.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

annoyed!!!! I had to reschedule 5 times for a colposcopy! to confirm the appt the staff were clueless and had no idea what i was talking about -_- RUDE STAFF DISORGANIZED!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Banks is a caring doctor. But to make and appt. is ridiculous. The staff is condescending, and rude. Going to switch because of them. Dr. Banks should really look into this because after reading a lot of these reviews they are all the same. She is loosing patients because of her incompetent staff.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr banks is wonderful. I can't say that enough. That being said, Her nurse Milly is an absolute nightmare! I am 35 weeks pregnant and still haven't gotten my diabetes test done because I refused to go to the lab she wanted me to go to because even though they assured me that they would accept my insurance, I received a $200+ bill from my first timester blood work. When I asked for a script for quest, she gave me such a attitude, rolled her eyes, and put the wrong codes on the script! This is my third pregnancy so not only did I have to fast for 12 hrs, I had to line up a sitter for my other two kids just to be told that I could get the test done because of her incompetence. Or possibly not incompetence but just immaturity and lack of care and compassion for people who don't do what she says or wants. I HATE this woman and after am just greatful that she isn't the hospital nurse and that after I deliver my son, I will never have to go back to that office again! Milly single handily lost Dr. Banks a patient! Great job Milly!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Banks is great. Very nice and knowledgable, however I left using her because of her HORRIBLE front desk receptionist, Sophia. She cancelled my appointments twice, (I had a standing appointment and she calls me that day to switch the time and then is nasty to me when I can't move the time) , the first appointment I had at this office I waited for over two hours, and then she proceeded to tell me I would have a huge deductible to pay for my insurance (which was completely false, and I never got a call from the biller), also the first time I called she put me on hold for 7 minutes and then another 10 minutes. I understand that sometimes there is a lot going on etc. But an "office manager" is the face of a practice, and having them be flat out rude and hang up on patients, and cancelling appointments is flat out unacceptable and sad.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I have four children delivered by Dr Banks. I travel from Md to NJ for my annual visits. I had a difficult delivery with Twins. Dr Banks is the most caring, professional, experienced, doctor I have met. She went over and above the call of duty for all of my deliveries.....safely delivering my son via a VBAC and my twins after a very difficult pregnancy.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr Banks is a very caring Dr. So happy I transferred my prenatal care to her. Millie and Sofia are very helpful too.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Sofia is horrible this was the most terrible experience that I have ever had. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Banks. The staff is just horrible. I have to find a new doctor because Sofia feels that I am not covered under my BCBS for Dr. Banks, even though I verified the insurance online and with a live agent. Sofia without even asking for my ID number told me that BCBS does not know what they are talking about. Also the Dr. Banks called me and asked me to schedule the appointment. I told Sofia that I will personally call Dr. Banks and let her know that what the DR. says does not matter in Sofia's mind. Horrible staff member.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Banks delivered my daughter in April 2013. My husband and I were both happy with the care I received throughout my pregnancy and during labor. I was one week late and never had to have any unnecessary interventions to deliver my baby. Dr. Banks also detected a heart murmur during my pregnancy. The specialist I followed up with at Dr. Banks suggestion commented on how impressed he was that she had even noticed it during my routine exam. I am now pregnant with my second child and under her care. Sophia has never been anything but nice to me and has been helpful in guiding me through the insurance process. Milly is professional and kind. As an adult, I don't expect that every employee in every doctor's office is there to hold my hand. Doctors offices are a business like everything else. I think some of the prior ratings have been unnecessarily harsh.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. Judy L. Banks's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Florham Park, NJ