Ratings for Dr. STEPHEN K. Lane

A real partner in your healthcare. Excellent physician and wonderful staff. Very convenient. Excellent follow-up.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

worst doctor ever, total scam artist and very very rude...you are making a mistake to go to this guy..he should take a class in patient relationships instead of worrying about his insurance payment..staff is totally clueless . I would not go to this doctor for a aspirin!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Besides being a terrific Doctor, Dr. Lane is a very nice man. My husband and I have been going to him since he moved to Scituate...he and his staff have always been wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Lane for a few years now and I would HIGHLY recommend him. He is great. He always is able to diagnose what is going on without any fuss. It is very easy to get an appointment without any waiting. My husband goes to him along with a few of my co-workers and we all love him. If you are looking for a primary care doctor you should definitely go to Dr. Lane.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Lane is AMAZING! I've been going to him for over a year now and have always felt extremely comfortable in his care. His staff goes above and beyond when it comes to customer service. Dr. Lane is thoughtful, caring, wise, understanding and helpful. He's always willing to take time to talk to you about anything you need. Always smiling and always has a very positive attitude! I've never had such a good doctor that came with such an amazing staff! I woud recommend Dr. Lane to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Dr. Lane is wonderful - a great listener, very intelligent, thoughtful, caring, orders appropriate tests, etc. I always feel very comfortable with him and have highly recommended him to many friends. Unfortunately, his practice is full, but if you call, you may be able to get your way in. His staff is outstanding. Almost always runs on-time, with little wait. Very well-run practice. Teaches medical students in the office; I enjoy that interaction as well. I also bring my 3 children there, and I have found out that several of my neighbors go there too. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lane!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2007

Dr. STEPHEN K. Lane's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in South Weymouth, MA