Ratings for Dr. Louis Weisleder

Totally botched my achilles tenson can barley walk now

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Long wait. Mistake at the admin. Parking was a nightmare. Suspicious dealing with pharmaceutical company. Waited nearly 2 hours for a 7-minute consultation. He seemed annoyed that I was seeking second opinion. Spent more time criticizing me for not trusting his colleague than the examination. In the end, he asked his assistance to give me a sample topical analgesic. It's very suspicious because the doc stress that it is very special and only sold directly by one pharmacist in Hamilton. When I ask if this is so good, why isn't it sold everywhere. He looked annoyed again and said, "Because it is only sold by this company." His circular logic made me more annoyed. I dislike this doctor because he does not like questions. He seems to demand absolute authority. He might be a good surgeon, but I can't work with his style. Also, the sample cream was useless.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

He fixed my shoulder and i have recommended him to many of my buddies whom have had similar success with him...a motorcyclist best friend

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Can't talk to you always rushing like the police are after him who knows

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Seems that he is always rushing, in my case he definitely rushed even through the surgery because result was terrible. I had to have another complicated surgery to fix it.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Good luck trying to get an appointment, staff is rude and not helpful at all. Suggested that they won't book any appointments until they have his vacation schedule. Meanwhile my problem continues to get worse by the day.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Explain in depth so that you understand your options and truly has your best interest in mind.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

A great Doctor/surgeon, very patient and explains everything well .

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

The doctor is amazing, very caring. very professional and helpful. but I wish I can say the same thing about the secretary, she's rude, unprofessional and I don't feel comfortable talking to her. we have left many messages and she never returns the call. If you can and ask her something, she will tell you that she doesn't know instead of finding out more what you are asking. I have seen many receptionists in doctors office but Sandra is definitely quiet a person that we don't want to deal with. thanks

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Had triple rotator cuff surgery in September 2016. Amazing surgeon, he was understanding making sure my fiancé was informed after surgery went longer then expected. His follow up is fantastic, because he really does care about his patients. He seems a little dry until you get to know him, then he is a blast.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017