Ratings for Dr. Louis Weisleder

Mistakes in my report. I visited Dr. Weisleder for my knee pain. He was 3 hours and 40 minutes late. He didn't apologize, he just said he was in surgery. (But aren't you always in surgery?) I thought he has a 4-star rating, he must be worth waiting for. In the end, he was not helpful. I switched GP this year and got all my old records back. I read his report from 2 years ago. There are many mistakes and misunderstandings. Firstly, my name was in wrong orders. The information about my previous medical history is mostly wrong. I told him I have tried injection with another doctor, it didn't help. The purpose of my visit was to seek alternative solutions. But in the report, he says that I was offered injection by the other doctor but reluctant to proceed. It is impossible for him to forget I have tried injection, because he scolded me for not trusting the other orthopedic surgeon. He said to me in such a snotty tone, "You know how many years of experience he had? It's unlikely he would make mistakes." I then said, it didn't matter because I was in MORE pain after the injection. I could not walk properly for 2 weeks. He end up giving me a n expensive topical cream that was not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

The doctor himself is a good physician, very knowledgeable in what he does. He may be a tad overzealous in his desire to operate when there could be other alternatives that he won't explore. This could pose potential problems for those who wish to avoid surgery at all cost. The biggest drawback for this physician, however, is his secretary. This woman does him a great disservice. She is loathe to return calls, has a surely temperament and can not relate to patients' concerns and fears. She lacks empathy and understanding, two qualities that most secretaries have. A brief look at most of these reviews will attest to these facts. She NEVER answers the phone, therefore patients MUST leave a message. She instructs patients to call only once and leave only one message. It has been my experience to NOT receive a return call in a months time which necessitates my leaving ANOTHER message which she has clearly forbidden, only to still NOT receive a call back. This nonsense went on for 3 months, all the while my pain was getting worse and worse. This is NOT the way to treat your patients. The secretary is the front line representative of his business. If he doesn't care about how his patients are being treated by his staff then what does that say about him? I would think wisely before choosing this physician.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

He left me walking on a broken leg for four years.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Dr.Weisleder gave me a total knee replacement. He also worked on my frozen shoulder which has healed. Wonderful Dr. Very knowlegable and kind. Wonderful Dr.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr. Weisleder repaired my shoulder in Jan.2017. It took me 5 years for someone to believe my symptoms, and Dr. Weisleder is one of the first to take my symptoms into considerations, rather than just an MRI. My MRI showed minimal swelling and that everything was ok with my shoulder. Yet, after surgery, Dr. Weisleder showed me his full report and said they had to do considerable work and that the swelling was severe. He has always been patient, kind, and answered all of my questions. I tell everyone what a wonderful job he did. Thank you Dr. Weisleder.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr. Weisleder took the time to answer any questions I had regarding my broken wrist. He was always very kind and pleasant. Thank you for taking such good care of me.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING AND AND AN AWEUL DOCTOR.I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM TENDONITITS FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS AS A RESULT OF A CAR ACCIDENT.THIS MAN DID MY MEDICAL ASSESSSMENT AND SUGGESTED IT IS NOT REASONALE AND NECESSARY FOR A PERSON SUFFERING IN PAIN FOR YEARS TO HAVE MEDICAL TREATMENT.BASICALLY THEY SHOULD SUFFER IN PAIN.HE TOOK MONEY TO GIVE A FALSE REPORT.IM SUFFERING IN PAIN I AM A STUDENT AND I CANT AFFORD TO PAY FOR MY TREATMENT BECAUSE OF THIS CRUEL MAN WHO DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE A DOCTOR.I HOPE YOU GET FROM LIFE THE WRONG YOU DID TO ME AND YOU SUFFER IN PAIN EXACTLY I AM SUFFERING AND THERE IS NO TREATMENT AVAILABLE FOR YOU.AMEN WITH ALL MY HEART.MAY YOUR PAIN NEVER EVER STOP.AMEN.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Dr Weisleder is very knowledgable, for sure. However, he is pretty quick in his assessments... I had twisted my knee a couple of times, including one bad slip on ice, but because of my age, it's arthritis, a diagnosis not to be confused with any facts. It's unfortunate, as he did arthroscopic surgery on my other knee a few years earlier and the knee has been fantastic since. So, a great surgeon, but not a thorough analysis/diagnosis. We don't need to go into the mess that is the clinic where he sees you... count on being at least 90 minutes to two hours after your scheduled time.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Impersonal, secretary very very rude Does not give many options

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Kind, considerate, my knee now works,thanks to this wonderful Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018