Ratings for Dr. Louis Weisleder

Dr Weisleder is very knowledgable, for sure. However, he is pretty quick in his assessments... I had twisted my knee a couple of times, including one bad slip on ice, but because of my age, it's arthritis, a diagnosis not to be confused with any facts. It's unfortunate, as he did arthroscopic surgery on my other knee a few years earlier and the knee has been fantastic since. So, a great surgeon, but not a thorough analysis/diagnosis. We don't need to go into the mess that is the clinic where he sees you... count on being at least 90 minutes to two hours after your scheduled time.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Impersonal, secretary very very rude Does not give many options

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Kind, considerate, my knee now works,thanks to this wonderful Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

His office has zero communication skills to ease patient waiting

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Secretary are so rude, omg where do these Dr's find these people. they need to retire.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Fantastic surgeon. I’m well ahead of schedule from rotator cuff repair.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Louie completely fixed my shoulder. I am forever grateful!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Totally botched my achilles tenson can barley walk now

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Long wait. Mistake at the admin. Parking was a nightmare. Suspicious dealing with pharmaceutical company. Waited nearly 2 hours for a 7-minute consultation. He seemed annoyed that I was seeking second opinion. Spent more time criticizing me for not trusting his colleague than the examination. In the end, he asked his assistance to give me a sample topical analgesic. It's very suspicious because the doc stress that it is very special and only sold directly by one pharmacist in Hamilton. When I ask if this is so good, why isn't it sold everywhere. He looked annoyed again and said, "Because it is only sold by this company." His circular logic made me more annoyed. I dislike this doctor because he does not like questions. He seems to demand absolute authority. He might be a good surgeon, but I can't work with his style. Also, the sample cream was useless.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

He fixed my shoulder and i have recommended him to many of my buddies whom have had similar success with him...a motorcyclist best friend

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017