Ratings for Dr. Louis Weisleder

Good luck trying to get an appointment, staff is rude and not helpful at all. Suggested that they won't book any appointments until they have his vacation schedule. Meanwhile my problem continues to get worse by the day.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Explain in depth so that you understand your options and truly has your best interest in mind.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

A great Doctor/surgeon, very patient and explains everything well .

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

The doctor is amazing, very caring. very professional and helpful. but I wish I can say the same thing about the secretary, she's rude, unprofessional and I don't feel comfortable talking to her. we have left many messages and she never returns the call. If you can and ask her something, she will tell you that she doesn't know instead of finding out more what you are asking. I have seen many receptionists in doctors office but Sandra is definitely quiet a person that we don't want to deal with. thanks

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Had triple rotator cuff surgery in September 2016. Amazing surgeon, he was understanding making sure my fiancé was informed after surgery went longer then expected. His follow up is fantastic, because he really does care about his patients. He seems a little dry until you get to know him, then he is a blast.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I had one tkr by dr Weisleder. I will need tkr for my next knee and I will make sure I get it done by him

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

All the positive reviews must be work of Dr or his friends and family. I had the worst experience with this Dr.He ruined my life and me a cripple.Please be aware! Total negligence.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr Weisleder is very professional and conducts himself in such a manner. He answers all questions with you in mind and responds with truthful answers. He has operated on me twice and took time from his day off to check up on me. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Doctor Weisleder is understanding, polite, and is an incredible surgeon. LVS.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I can't even begin to explain just how amazing this Dr is, he listenes and explains everything thourgly, if you ever need surgery or a second opinion Dr Weisleader is your guy!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016