Ratings for Dr. Robert K Chow

I had a surgical procedure here and I was SUPER nervous, but Dr. Chow was FANTASTIC, he was fast and gentle and kind and understand honestly he is everything you want in a doctor and his nurse is so very nice and they are all very willing to answer any question. I honestly do not have good medical experiences but I was so impressed and everyone there was so nice and professional that I want everyone to know to everyone can have as positive an experience as I did.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Front office staff just ok but Dr.Chow himself is exceptionally knowledgeable in his field. I've been to a fancy schmancy dermatologist on Mercer Island who cant even hold a candle to Dr.Chow!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Dr. Chow has been fantastic in the several appointments that I have had with him. During my first appointment, he located and removed a cancerous mole from my head. I would highly, highly recommend Dr. Chow.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2011

Have seen Dr. Chow twice for cancer screenings and once for a mole removal. Have found him to be thorough and a very good communicator. Provides treatment options and lets the patient choose. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

My son has been seeing Dr. Chow for 4 years now for precancerous moles. From our first visit Dr. Chow has been a compassionate, caring, and thorough care giver. When my son returns home from college each summer, he is always more than willing to make the trek to our primary care physician for his referral to see Dr. Chow.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Not only do they way over charge from estimate (try double!)given, they also lost part of my billing and continue to this day to say I owe them. They harrasse me by calling, and sending letters even though I have told them even what check # they cashed. Also they sent me 2 full copies of checks from other patients with all their account information and signatures. Not only breaking patient confidentiallity but putting thier finacial aspect is danger. I really hope no one else has to go thru this office for anything!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2007

Dr. Robert K Chow's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1992)

• BCBS Massachusetts