Ratings for Dr. Sharon S. Springer

Been a patient for 10+ years. Used to be a wonderful office with great care. In the past 2-3 years the office has been awful!! Different staff every time we are there. The NP is always miserable and does not provide good patient care. I refuse to see that NP ever again. I do not feel safe with this office.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Well, where do I begin.....Sharon springer and staff are appalling. I will keep it short and simple...believe me....don't go there.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I waited 3 hours for my last appointment. The practice appears to be going down the tubes, fast. She is moody; sometimes very nice, more often judgmental and condescending. Her husband runs the office and he is an even bigger jerk. Too bad, because Dr. Spinger is a sharp lady, and well trained. She does not know how to manage patient flow effectively.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr Springer was great until her husband took over her office and scared most of her patients away.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

YES I USED TO HAVE A HIGH REGARD FOR DR. SPRINGER UNTIL I NEEDED HER AT A CRUCIAL TIME IN MY LIFE AND SHE CUT ME OFF FOR 2 MISSED APPOINTMENTS THAT I HAD ALREADY PAID FOR,,AND THEN I WAS ALWAYS HONEST WITH HER ABOUT WHAT I WAS DOING, AS FAR AS TAKING MY MEDICINE THE WAY SHE SUBSCRIBED THEN I HAD A SEIZURE THEN SHE TERMINATED ME LIKE I WAS NOTHING TO HER 15 YEARS GONE DONE THE DRAIN JUST LIKE THAT, A LETTER IN THE MAIL, NEVER MINE I TAKE LIKE 10 MEDICATIONS WHICH WERE ALL QUIT SERIOUS, DOES ANYONE NO HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND A NEW DOCTOR WHEN EVEY TIME YOU GO THERE GIVING YOU MORE MEDICATION, SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONCERNED DOCTORS, AND THE ONLY BEHIND SHE WAS TRYING TO COVER WAS HER OWN.SOME OF THEM ARE TRYING TO LOOK OUR FOR IS THEMSELVES, AND NEVER MIND I'M MANIC DEPRESSIVE, AND SINCE SHE JUST LET ME GO I'M EVEN MORE DEPRESSED, BUT I BET SHE GETS A GOODNIGHT SLEEP, OH YEAH I ALSO HAVE CHRONIC INSOMNIA, AND SHE CANT BLAME IT ON DRUGS SINCE SHE NEVER PRESCRIBED ME PAIN KILLERS, LETS JUST SAY HOPEFULLY WITH PRAYER AND A GOOD DOCTOR THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO ME AGAIN, AND MAYBE SOME OF MY ISSUES WILL BE SOLVED

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

I had been with Dr. Springer ' s office for well over 10 years and was very satisfied with one nurse practitioner in particular. Well that nurse practitioner left that office for one reason or another. Since she's been gone the quality of care that I received went down hill very swiftly. Dr. Springer's office decided they didn't want to treat me any longer, oh welli can't make

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Long waits both in the waiting room and examination room but Dr Springer spends a lot of time with you when she does finally get to you. Her new phlebotomist is considerably better than her previous one and she did botch a lab test (ordered the wrong one) and I had to go to a lab and get it redone which was annoying. I like that she gives me a copy of any result I get and explains them to me. She is willing to answer questions so I keep seeing her despite the exceptionally long waits.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

My husband was a patients of hers some years ago, and I didn't know about this website. Basically she was quite dismissive of my husband's symptoms, and a very bad situation could have been averted had she done one simple test. We weren't knowledgable enough to ask for what she, in my opinion, should have ordered. We changed doctors, he was then correctly diagnosed, and luckily I still have my husband with me today.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

One member of the staff was extremely rude, hence the 3 for staff. If it was just him, I'd give him a 1. I would give one receptionist a 5. If I had an appointment, whether a simple procedure or a physical, I would have to wait 20 minutes in the waiting room, then at least 20 minutes for the nurse practitioner and 40 minutes for Sharon. Then, they both would ask me the same questions everytime, regardless of whether I had been there a week before. Very unprofessional, and rude if they dont appreciate you as a patient.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr Springer is the best doctor I have ever met. I left awhile back because I didn't like the long wait-sometimes over 2 hours-in the waiting room. Since trying some other doctors, I have decided that she is well worth the wait. I take a book and enjoy some precious reading time. If only they would turn down that TV... Anyway, Dr Springer will spend as much time as you need and you never feel rushed. She saved me from a difficult addiction years ago and I will always feel grateful and well taken care of. Her staff is polite and professional. I highly reccomend Dr. Sharon Springer.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Sharon S. Springer's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1958)

AHC