Ratings for Dr. Brett T. Weinzapfel

Dr. Weinzaphel is absolutely the best Orthopedic Surgeon I have ever had the privilege to meet. He performed 2 major surgeries on my spine in the last 2 years and I am now pain free for the first time in 35 years! I would definitely refer any of my family or friends to him for their orthopedic needs.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. Weinzapfel was pretty rushed during my appointment. He was standing at the door waiting to walk out when I was still trying to ask questions.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I seem Dr. Weinzapfel, although I don't feel he done enough to control my pain of DDD. I still spent my days in bed due to pain. His office knew this. Dr. Weinzapfel wanted me to see a pain management Dr. I had to wait 2 weeks and the day came on a monday. I woke up, I had strep. I called to cancel my app. 3 days later I was out of patchs, which just made the pain little easier to deal with they weren't nothing special but was better than nothing. It took two days and 3 phone calls to get his nurse on the phone, she said she won't call me in no patches because I missed that app, She said it very hatefuly, so I came back and said maybe I should have showed up and gave everyone strep. She said I'll tell you what she call me in 10 patchs. I'm thinking who are you to be making these decisions any way. I have trouble walking, and my left hip and leg fail me some times. So on what I life in pain. Seems they took a oth to ease suffering, may I got that wrong.....

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Dr. Weinzapfel helped me tremendiously.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2007

Dr. Brett T. Weinzapfel's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)