Ratings for Dr. Franklin E. Bjorseth

Dr. Bjorseth takes his time to ask the right questions and treat you as an individual. He is a skilled, compassionate and kind doctor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Great PCP listens carefully and refers appropriatly as needed.Very supportive staff as well.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I believe that Dr.Bjorseth does not take the time to research what is wrong with you when something is seriously wrong. I have never been to a doctor that when I see him it is like he does not even listen to what I am saying, and always always says it doesnt seem like this is an issue when it really is a big issue!! I say STAY AWAY!!!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

We have been going there for over 15 years, The group of doctors there work really well with us. I mostly see Dr. Bjorseth, or Nora McMillian. Dr. Bjorseth always spends pently of time and recomends other doctors when needed. Even when we moved across the county I still travel to see him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

We have used this practice for 10 years and we are always very pleased. Great if you are in the hospital their group comes to see you. Great with all ages. We recommend often. Even with insurance they give us complete care.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Dr. Franklin E. Bjorseth's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Anacortes, WA