Ratings for Dr. Gregory McFadden

Receptionist was a nightmare! You wouldnt want her handling your medical records! Shes rude on the phone and worse in person. I never got to see the Dr. because by time I got to her, I was done. She claims she knows her insurance policy 100% and so should you. If you go in there and dont have all of your information you should "find another Dr." This was my first visit! If Dr. Mcfadden wonders why he is searching for new patients all the time, and why his waiting area was completely empty,he should review his front desk. They have no buisness dealing with the public, and definetly not with insurance companies and patients. I went in the office with hopes of getting better and came out crying and angry. I thought they were going to be great because they were able to get me in the day after I called, but now I feel its because they can not keep their patients because of the front desk. I have no rating for the Dr- himself because I never got to visit with him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2007