Ratings for Dr. J. Gregory Kane

One of the best doctors in the Boston area. I have complete faith and security with his decisions regarding my care and have known him since he first started his practice. He always takes the time to discuss the reasons for your problem and the rationale of his treatment. Very intelligent and knowledgeable! He is

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Kane's for 40 years and because of his early diagnosis of endometrial carcinoma that I am here today. He is what we all wish for as a caring professional physician and surgeon. He clearly is interested in his patient's well being and I have always found his staff to be cheerful, professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I’ve been seeing Dr Kane for 16 yesterday, I was diagnosed with Ovarian & Uterine cancer at the age of 34. Dr Kane is most caring dr he takes the time and listens to me. I enjoy seeing when he walks into the room with big smiles and how healthy I have been. It’s because of dr Kane I’m here today, the staff is comforting also

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Kane for 32 years . He is the most caring and compassionate doctor. I am very confident with him. He talks to you and it listens to you. Everyone in the office is very nice.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Kane is kind and compassionate with flawless credentials. I feel very confident in his care. He has been my gynecologist for over 30 years.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I have been a patient for my adult life of Dr. Kane, he is the best. The staff is compassionate and there is personal attention, that is not the norm in todays world.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I have been a patient for 10 years based on a recommendation. Dr. Kane is not only knowledgeable, but also very compassionate. His office is a very stable one...as the staff has been there many years and is very courteous.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Been going to this office for 25 years. Always feel very comfortable there. Professional and comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

The receptionist took her time and was agreeable.The nurse was very easy to talk to and she remembers me each time I visit. She is very professional and has a caring manner about her. The Dr. is very professional, yet approachable, kind and understanding.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Dr. J. Gregory Kane's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1964)

Ameritas