Ratings for Dr. Jennifer J. Schmidt

very sopply handling of prescription renewal requests. On 3 occasions Walgreens had to make multiple submission until the office acknowledged receipt of request. Walgreens said they sent the request and the Dr's office says they never received the request. On each occasion I called the office, explained my situation and the requests still were not processed for a day or two. I have had to get 3 day emergency supply for maintance drugs on more then on occasion. Currently, I have been chasing them since Wednesday the 13th. I do like the Medical staff. They are very helpful and caring. They spend time with the patiences. If it wasn't for the staff I would have changed Dr's.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Schmidt is the best doctor ever. I have been a patient since 2001 and followed her as she moved offices. I see her almost every month since I suffer from chronic pain after breaking my back. She & staff are always pleasant, understanding and answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

I wanted to write a quick note since the only post is negative about this practice in general. I haven't gone to Dr. Schmidt, but I have seen Dr. Shah and nurse practitioner Susan Catchings. Dr. Shah is great and Ms. Catchings the BEST medical person I have ever experienced. I feel very lucky to have my kids taken care of by her. She is knowledgeable, diligent and kind. Again, THE BEST!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

This practice is the worst. She is my primary care physician, yet she never specifies the medicine she prescribes for me. So when I go to pick it up, I can't trust that she did the right thing, and I have to open the prescription while I am there. Almost everytime, the prescription is wrong. Waste of time.. The only good thing is that I never have to wait (maybe because she is losing patients?).

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Dr. Jennifer J. Schmidt's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Cary, NC