Ratings for Dr. George P. Stachecki

I found Dr Stachecki to be very knowledgeable and helpful. He diagnosed 4-5 different, distinct issues and provided a plan for working through the issues.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

I went a long time with no diagnosis because he didn't listen. I had brought my husband,my mother, to my appointments to try to get him to understand what kind of pain I was in. He didn't listen. I finally took it apon myself to ask for a refural to a rheumatoligist. I now have a diagnosis and know why I was in such pain for so long. I would not recomend this doctor to any of my friends or family.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

I have suffered from depression and if some "doctor" told me to go to church and all will be fixed...I would file a report with the medical board....What a horrible doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

If you want a lession on the church go to this doctor. I went to him for a bout of depression & he also told me to get more involved in my church. He also ONLY treats you for what you make an appointment for. If you have multiple things you want to discuss he asks that you make another appointment. In & out $$$$$.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

I have been steadily putting on weight since I started the beta blocker I was put on by Dr. Stachecki. I have asked him for thyroid tests and my concern since I track my food and exercise daily. I was told by him that maybe I needed to go to bed hungry sometimes. I am searching for a new doctor, as I feel something is up with my body and his concern is just to get people in and out of the office quickly.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Stachecki allowed a specialist to steer him toward an incorrect diagnosis in a patient despite multiple negative test results proved contrary and despite follow-up tests ordered for incorrect diagnosis were negative for the incorrect diagnosis. Different tests would have proven alternate (correct) diagnosis however Dr. Stachecki failed to order the tests. Doctor failed to know patient's significantly deteriorating health status despite being documented in medical records.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Recently dx with RA. Dr stachecki could not have been more understanding, helpful, or curtious. He even took the time from his day to speak with my father about it without a scheduled appointment. Great physician and wonderful person!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

I went in to see Dr. Stachecki because I was dealing with a little depression after having a baby. He told me that I just needed to get more involved in my church and that should fix things. I do believe that being involved in my church is important however I do not believe that should play a part in my medical treatment. He then told me that my 10 min. appointment time was up and if I needed anything else I would have to make another appointment. It was 2:00 in the afternoon and there was not anyone else in the facility. I was shocked at his responce and I will not be back for any future care.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes to see him. He cares about his patients and will take the time to answer any questions that you have.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009