Ratings for Dr. Melissa A. Brown

We love Dr. Brown she is so friendly and so knowledgeable. She doesn't make you feel rushed and she will make your partner feel include. She is also lgbt friendly. Her nurse Joyce is fantastic. She also has a very upbeat/caring attitude. Any problems we had she would write us or call us within 30 mins of calling the office. We are ecstatic to be patients of Dr. Brown she has an amazing calming effect and she gets you really pumped up and excited about your pregnancy. I would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr. Brown is ok if you can stand to deal with her nurse.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Brown is absolutely fabulous! When I found out I was pregnant, I looked up who my insurance covered and her name was the first name on our list, so I went with her. So glad I did! Anytime I had concerns she explained in great detail what was happening and together (along with my husband) we would come up with a plan we all felt comfortable with. My husband appreciated the fact that she always included him and made sure he was always aware of what was going on. When it came time to deliver she told us to call her day or night and no matter what time it was, and she would come deliver my baby for me. She must have known that I was worried someone else would deliver my baby because she said, "I've been with you through this entire process and I'm not going to let another doctor welcome this precious baby into the world!". I was so relieved. I had a couple complications after I delivered but Dr. Brown held my hand through it all. Absolutely love her! I'd recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Dr. Brown is unique: She is the only physician I have encountered who truly wants to know all about me. She is the only one of my physicians who has actually read my patient history carefully. Not only has she read it, but she has looked into each aspect of it. She treats the whole person. She cares about all of the factors contributing to your particular situation, and attends to every detail. Her memory and attention to detail is phenomenal. I can't say enough good about her. Whatever time I have to wait for her is worth it. Of course she is busy: She is the best and therefore sought after. I appreciate her staff as well. They communicate my questions to her very well and always call me back.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

I only have something to say about Dr. Browns Staff. I called and asked to schedule an appointment with her and was told that she is not taking on new patients as of right now. I replied "Oh shoot... Really?" And the receptionist laughed as she said "Yes, really" as if I were absurd for thinking I could simply set an appointment with her and I was stupid for even calling and asking. Incredibly unprofessional especially for a medical office.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Brown is absolutely amazing. She is a very busy doctor with lots of patients (because she's the best) but she doesn't make you feel like she's too busy for you. She thoroughly explains each stage of your pregnancy and what you should expect/feel/experience. She makes you feel like you've been the best of friends for years. Dr. Brown loves what she does, and it radiates. Even when I was feeling fatigued, swollen, etc. from my pregnancy she always made me feel better just by being excited for me and my baby. Also, she went above and beyond in the delivery room, making it the best experience I could imagine. She checked on me frequently, and delivered my baby with the utmost of care and respect. I can't say enough about her as a doctor!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Love her she always listens and is very caring. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Brown is fantastic!! I would recommend her to anyone. She really listens to your concerns and makes sure you are comfortable with everything that is going on. She has the best bedside manner I've ever seen in a doctor and I would recommend her to anyone! I never had to wait more than 5 minutes to see her as long as I was there on time. Love her!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I had Dr.Brown for my first pregnancy. She was a wonderful doctor. Would have gone to her for my 2nd pregnancy but my insurance changed :( So I will be seeing someone else now. Hopefully she's half as good as Dr.Brown.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

I have been with Dr. Brown for eight years now. She has seen me through three pregnancies and two surgeries. She is wonderful. I admit that she is extremely busy, and there is a lot of waiting involved to see her--but I'd rather wait for the best then get right in with mediocre. Joyce has always been helpful and pleasant. Susan is great too. I will stay with Dr. Brown until she retires or I die--whichever comes first.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Melissa A. Brown's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med