Ratings for Dr. Glen M. Bianchi

Just came from my first visit with my kids and am so impressed with Dr. Bianchi. I didn't even have a chance to sit down in the waiting room before we were called in to see the doctor. He was terrific with the kids and extremely knowledgeable. My daughter has been wearing glasses for 6 years already and the only reason we switched from her last doctor was because we moved but I am so glad I found Dr. Bianchi. Unlike the other reviewer, I didn't feel like he was just trying to take my money. In fact, I asked him if I should bring my other two kids in for a check-up and he said it wasn't necessary as long as they're vision is checked at their pediatrician's office. Great appt!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Does not care for his patients at all. He cares for the money. Don't go for exam to him. When you opt for contact lenses, he want you to come for additional visit and you have to pay cash! Yeah! $150.00 out of pocket just for one of his assistant to show you how to put contact in and how to take it out :D It's a shame! Other doctors include it in reg. physical. Watch this group!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2007

Dr. Glen M. Bianchi's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Westwood, NJ