Ratings for Dr. Gary L. Kraker

Very personable and spent a lot of time with me in my physical. I feel very comfortable calling on him in the future when I'm sick. He was knowledgable about everything that came up in my personal and family history.

Submitted April 5, 2011

often gives you the "you have whats going around" answer has you see him every time a refill is needed on your perscription. This might not be a problem if you have 1 or 2 perscriptions but if you have 12 it is a unreasonable practice. and then takes as much as 3 days to call it into the pharmacy. wait time in the waiting room is terrible. This doctor could do allot more than he does.

Submitted February 21, 2006

Dr. Kraker is a young energetic physician that is active in the community and is very popular with his peers. Dr.Kraker is very consciencious and takes time with his patients.Dr.Kraker is from the area but his practice is fairly new and is growing every day.I am pleased that my son's are patients of this doctor and i too will join the practice as my physician will be retiring soon.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2005

Dr. Gary L. Kraker's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)

MAMSI