Ratings for Dr. Rolando Lozano

I had a good first experience with this doctor and for some reason I've never had an issue with waiting for extended times with my newborn however ive only been there 3 times. The office staff has always been good to me, courteous and helpful. Dr. Lozano had a good bedside manner and was genuine and sweet with my son. I'm not too impressed with his entire physician staff however.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

The staff was ok upfront. Our appointment was at 230, we left after 5! Dr. was rude!!!! the back office staff was unorganized and acted like they hated their job, was not good to the children!! DO NOT TAKE YOUR SWEET BABIES HERE!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I'm changing doctors immediately. Staff is rude and obnoxious. I have tried to be patient with the staff because this doctor is just a few blocks away. The doctors are rude as well and always in a rush. The only great doctor is Dr. Nunez. Unfortunately I have never met with Dr Lozano he is never at the office. They had my son waiting for over 1 hr with 104 fever unbelievable. The worst part is there was only 1 patient besides my son. I know have a new born and I am moving to another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr Lozano is great however he is never. OFfice staff is horrible and is very unhelpful alittle strange that the Doctors office is in a basement

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Excellent doctor but only there on Wednesdays until 3pm.He was my doctor since I was an infant but now he getting old and only working one day a week in springfield office. He has other doctors that work for him during the week but is not the same.The bad side is that you will wait there from 2 to 3 hrs and that is no fun at all especially if you have an infant. The office is to small, the rooms are very hot and the staff doesnt have the greatest English. Overall Dr. Lozano is great doctor very knowledge about infant to all types of ages. Only downside if you child get sick other than a Wednesday you must be seen by his other doctors and not him=-(

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

Dr.Lozano is a good doctor, but he is never in the office.One of the doctors that works for him, her name is DR.KRAMASKY she is really I meant REALLY BAD! She had made "many" big mistakes. Telling me my daughter was teething,when she had a severe ear infection.Than she had the audacity of telling my friend that she wasn't a good mother because she was feeding her son coconut water, when the reason that her son was sick was because he is allergic to eggs, and we only found out because we changed Pediatricians.I could write many stories about this lady, but I think you can have a idea from this.Don't let her see your child, she is horrible as a doctor. By the way the waiting time to see a doctor there is no kidding 2hrs. with a appointment.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

dr great, staff needs to learn better english

flag | Submitted November 14, 2007

Dr. Rolando Lozano's Credentials

• Univ Nac Mayor De San Marcos, Prog Acad De Med Humana, Lima, Peru (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ormond Beach, FL