Ratings for Dr. Ian J. Molk

Great doctor!!!!!!, staff is friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I called to make a dr appointment and realized how nice and helpful the staff was and cared aout me as a person and not a number...after seeing Dr Molk in the office I was then admitted to JFK where he saw me everyday and made myself and my family very comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

everyone was great and helpful I spoke to the doctor before and after all my test. The whole staff made me feel at ease..in all it was a great experience...

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

My daughter has been a patient and today I became one too. His staff is WONDERFUL, and so is he. He takes as much time as you need to explain things, and saw me quickly. Very knowledgeable, and great manner.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Molk is an Awesome Dr. I have had him as my heart dr. for at least 25 years he as been with me through 2 open heart surgeries I love him he is honest and shoots straight from the hip at the same time he is sweet attentive wonderful bedside manner polite. I hope i never have to change heart drs. because i would be lost without him and his staff

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Molk and his staff are wonderful. I trust Dr. Molk completely.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Molk is wonderful! Fe is thoughtful, patient, and very knowledgeable. I was assigned his as my cardiologist when I was hospitalized and have stayed with hin ever since. My husband no goes to him, as well as other family members. His bed side manner is Excellent!! I highly recommend Dr. Molk.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Very knowledgeable. Also very serious about what he's doing. He always takes the time to explain procedures and answer questions. I've even recommended him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Ian J. Molk's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)