Ratings for Dr. Gregg K. Vandekieft

I have not seen the doctor yet but I have never been treated so kind by his staff. For the first time I was uplifted by the kindness of a nurse Heidi. She understood me. The front desk was very helpful with what they could tell me. When you find staff members like this it usually reflects the Doctors attitude toward patients. I am grateful to find them after six other calls to doctors offices. This place will fill up fast.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I agree with the previous post. I am willing to waite because of the time he spends with me. Plus, he lets me take an active role in deciding how to proceed with my health care. In addition, he is not offended if you ask for second opion or a specialist and is often the one who brings it up. I'e had seveal doctors over the years and he is one of the best to work with.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

DR. VandeKieft is a true godsend in the world of medicine! He may run late for appts, but the reason is because he spends so much time with each of his patients. He really cares about people and really listens and tries to help you in a way that's compassionate and caring. I would recommend him highly to anyone who has ever felt ignored or rushed in and out without feeling heard.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2005

Dr. Gregg K. Vandekieft's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)