Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Mroz

This doctor and his PA are arrogant and do not return calls, Making an appointment took weeks

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

I had surgery on10/18 and it is now 2/18 and the only one I see is a PA. I have constant pain in my left leg and all I see is a PA. The PA was called on Monday. It is now Friday and I haven't heard from him. I feel as though the term "complication" is synonymous with screwed up. Seems as if they just want me to go away.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

I HAD SURGERY ON 8-1-11 bone graft in more pain then i was had a c/t milogram that shows that it is not healing now they wont return my calls or help me at all. it must have hurt his ego because of the way he acted in his office very unprofessional i would not recomend your not perfect . THANKS FOR MAKING ME WORSE 12-23-11

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

I had previous cervical surgery that left me with a bent forward deformity. My initial surgeon told me there was nothing left to do. My neck pain was horrible, it looked as bad, and I started to lose function in my legs due to spinal stenosis. Dr. Mroz took on my case when no one else would. He is very professional, and his PA is great too. He gave me my back my life. My neck is straight again, and thankfully, I can walk normally again. I am so glad that I found Dr. Mroz in Cleveland.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

Dr. Mroz operated on my neck. I had excruciating arm pain and was losing my balance. I feel so much better - No arm pain, better balance. Dr. Mroz and his PA were spectacular. I would do it again in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

Dr. Mroz and his PA, Al, are incredibly wonderful, knowledgeable and helpful. They truely care about their patients. I can't say enough good things about how successful my surgery was and how great Dr. Mroz is.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

Dr. Mroz is outstanding. His specialty is cervical spine. I had a complex cervical spine problem due to previously failed surgeries by other doctors, and no other surgeon felt comfortable treating me. Dr. Mroz did a great job with my revision surgery and now my pain is gone and my legs and arms work better.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Specialty: Spinal surgery. He was willing to take on the problem when many other (very notable) hospitals/physicians gave up. Direct, business-like and very professional, Dr. Mroz was very up front on the benefits and the risks of the surgery. The results were stunning even one-day post-op. I HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2007

Dr. Thomas E. Mroz's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)