Ratings for Dr. Robert Saito

Dr. R. Saito is an amazing doctor and I feel blessed to have him as my family doctor. He is amazing because he listens to my concerns regarding any health issues I may have, and then goes about doing his diagnosis by asking in depth questions and/or sending me to the lab for more detailed results, before prescribing, referring me to a specialist or just giving me advice that is non pharmaceutical. What is also amazing is that Dr. R. Saito seems to have access to some of the top specialist in Toronto in a variety of fields, but most importantly when he can, he stands behind his patients when called upon. I was referred to him via a family member and I have since myself referred other family members and friends to him. He is a man who cares about his patients and in so doing, likes to keep his office both welcoming and state of the art. He is personable and considerate and his staff are friendly and responsive, I have no issue with recommending both Dr. R. Saito and his staff to those who seeks a professional who truly cares...

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

This Doctor is not helpful at all. if a patient needs a report from him, he delay it for no reason. people always come to his office with anger and fustrations. This doctor need to talk to or advise.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

The very best doctor in Toronto I have been a patient for over 20 years

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr.saito for a little over 6 months now and he is an amazing doctor, very knowledgeable and kind. I recommended him to my mother and she is now being treated by him. Thank you Dr.saito keep up the good work

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I've been going to dr Saito for a year now and everytime I visit I wait at least 3 hrs he makes mistakes all the time. He even gave me wrong results from a test. I found out through another doctor he's called me in numerous of times for no apparent reason. He could careless about what is going on with you and will talk more about other things then your condition. When I questioned him about his procedures and timing he got really offensive. I feel sorry for the nurses that work there I can see their frustrated. I do not recommend anyone to go to this doctor he really doesn't care about his patients and the poor kids he makes wait in the waiting room for hours and sick people shame on him he needs to be reported. I think an inspector needs to go undercover and see for their self he's in the norfinch building on the left hand side in a tiny office.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

i have visited Dr. Saito for my result and inisted of talking about my diagnoses he started to talk about movies and i think that is unprofessional .

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Saito has been my doctor now for over twenty-five years and I would recommend him to anyone that's interested in a knowledgeable doctor that is great at what he does. He has been extremely helpful with referrals to specialists. He takes appointments and that helps with my scheduling.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone . He is not at all punctual and took a whopping 2 1/2 hours to see me even though I had appointment. He also seemed to be more interested in asking my opinion on his television and decor choice than what I came for. I came for a doctors note and he attempted to charge me almost $80 after making me what another two hours in the room. His staff also would not allow me to talk to him regarding my concerns and seemed afraid of him. This is the worst experience I've had at a doctors office and warn you all to stay away and take your business elsewhere

Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr.saito is very professional, and kind. i went to my appointment last week for a yearly check up and he was very helpful and took time to listen to all of my questions. he has been my families doctor for 6 years now and i always recommend him to my relatives and friends. also the office is very up dated love the new look great atmosphere!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. R. Saito has always shown great professionalism and care when treating me for any ailment. His assessments and diagnosing have been very thorough. He takes the time to understand my situation and follow-ups with me regularly. He is very good in providing preventative care and taking the necessary steps and testing to avoid any major health events which could develop at a later time. I have very high regard for Dr. R. Saito. He is a tremendous health care provider who puts his patients first. I would have no hesitation recommending him to anyone seeking health care/advice.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014