Ratings for Dr. Larry D. Cordell

Seen 3 times with no results. Nice guy to chat with, but no diagnosis or solution.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr. Cordell is the physician I saw after breaking my left leg. Cordell, not knowing what he was doing, set my broken leg incorrectly. After removing the cast, I told this doctor my leg continued to be painful and I was unable to walk. Dr. Cordell told me that the pain was all in my head and it would take me awhile to get used to walking without the cast. Because my leg seemed to be getting worse rather than better, I sought a second opinion and I discovered the leg, because it had not been set properly, had not healed; the bone was still broken. I then had to have surgery to reset the break and a screw was necessary to straighten the bone. The orthodedic surgery was performed by a Dr. Cusick, an orthopedic surgeon in Wichita to whom I give high marks. Because my leg was incorrectly set in the cast, the bone in my lower left leg thickened quite a bit as the leg attempted to heal itself. My leg, because of Cordell's incompetence, is permanently disfigured. Cordell is utterly incompetent.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2007

Dr. Larry D. Cordell's Credentials

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1967)