Ratings for Dr. Paule C. Couture

I just tried to set up an appt for the first time and they do not except interviews. The staff was extremely rude! They were not forthcoming with any information! I have never been put off so much by a doctors office in my life.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Couture has always gone out of her way to listen, advise, and help us. She spends lots of time, follows up on the phone, and cares deeply about my children. We don't want to move away from the area because we will never find another pediatrician like her!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

She's one of the best doctors I've ever seen. She cares for her patients like her own children. Several times she called us back after 7:30pm in the night for none emergency issues. She stayed late to see us when emergency came up instead of sending us to ER. She does often run late for her appointments because she spends as much time as a patient needs. It worths the waiting.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2007

Dr. Paule C. Couture's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1979)

Amerigroup