Ratings for Dr. Bradford Young

I have been going to Dr.Young since his father was in charge. He isn't nearly as professional as his father was , but he still gets the job done. His office is very good at getting you in fast! I am 21 and on birth control and every time he ask what medications I'm on and I tell him, he lectures me forever about birth control and to not have sex. His language can be VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! One of his downfalls.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Doctor Young is a good doc. He may not quite have the bedside manner of his father (which by the way we just loved his dad) but he his a good, caring and smart man. We like Dr. Young and will continue to see him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

He seemed to be more interested in lecturing me about not having a job. My mother paid my bill in full.My mother and I was seen for the same thing and he did not give my mother any medication and she has insurance/but he ordered the most expensive medications i believe on purpose to prrove a point of me not having a job.He realy gave me a big lecture on that and was more focused on that than anything.200.00 in medication

flag | Submitted August 29, 2005

Dr. Bradford Young's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Oregon, OH