Ratings for Dr. Steven Kazenoff

The doctor made me pay up front even though I had insurance ($294). So after I saw him, I filed a form with Horizon to get back $279, the $294-$15 copay. Horizon said I have to get my money back from the doctor because he was double-paid. This happened on March 23rd and until today, July 12th I have not received my refund even after calling the office over 10 times. He and his staff are inconsiderate and are robbing me. I will be going to small claims court!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Worst drs office ever, cheaters. Initially I was told that they confirmed frm my insurance that it will b a yearly Chk up n so I don't have to pay the copay, but now they are sending me bill at home. They don't even pick up the phone to talk abt it, there are no negative stars in ratings or else I would have give -100 to this dr n his office. When I went for apt, they wanted me to buy med for pharmacist that his nurse recommended, when I refused they made a dirty face n just walked off frm there, that was really dumb. They are there for business n not to cure u. Believe me

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Obviously he does not have any knowledge at all. Stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I found the doctor and his staff to be friendly and helpful. The doctor did an excellent job on my procedure. He explained the procedure prior to carrying out the procedure and explained that the area would take a few days to heal. He was correct and I am very happy with the results. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

This doctor does not care about you. He is very arrogant and gave my husband a wrong diagnosis. My husband went to see him for a mark on his head. He said it was nothing to worry about and did not take a biopsy. The mark got bigger and I sent him to another doctor who immediately took a biopsy. It turned out to be squamous Cell skin cancer. He had it removed but unfortunately a year later it spread to his lung and he had to have part of his lung removed. I would never recommend him to anyone. Please find another dermatologist.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

He may well be very knowledgeable, but he can't communicate -- in fact I found that he could barely speak. I had a bad experience and will NEVER go back. I'm very sorry I didn't go to my regular dermatologist at the same practice, who is excellent.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

I go for regular screenings, plus I had a mole removed. He did a good job with little to no scarring.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Staff rude and doctor is even ruder. Would never recommend or go back. Terrible experience

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

this doctor also burned my skin with a simple laser hair removal procedure. he didn't shave or even mention shaving the area before the procedure resulting in scaring. after 3 sessions his INTERN actually mentioned that the area should be shaved. this doctor also has no bed side manor. he disregarded my concerns. i also saw him for acne and was completely turned off when he we subscribing me medication. instead of using his "medical" expertise he resorted to prescribing things based on Rx coupons which were hanging on his wall. i fear the drug companies are dictating his prescription writing more than his medical training. i would avoid this doctor!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2008

This doctor is very unconcerned with your skin ailments. Everything I showed him was "nothing to worry about", "it's no problem". I have bumps and sun damage all over my scalp-"nothing to worry about". He prescribed a lotion-Cutivate. My pharmacy (Wegman's) had to special order it. Really expensive. Didn't work. I had some kind of skin lesions on my back-again"nothing to worry about". Here's the thing-unless it looks like it's going to develop into skin cancer, he doen't care about it. It doen't seem to matter if YOU and concerned about the problem. Oh yeah- he gave me a liquid nitrogen spray treatment for a large freckle. It cost $300. for a two second job. There's another dermatologist in the practice I have not used but I am reluctant to try because of my experience with Dr. Kazenoff.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. Steven Kazenoff's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Princeton, NJ