Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Wolfgram

One of the best obgyn I've ever had. He cares a lot about his patients. He is very patient & makes me comfortable to discuss my problems. He provided solutions/references too. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

The best doctor I ever had! He cares about you as a whole patient.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Didn't dedicate much of his time, didn't answer to my questions. Jumped into conclusions too easily. Literally walked out when I was talking to him. Didn't offer me enough resources to deal with the problem

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

He is the best Doctor that I have ever been to. He explains everything to you that is easy to understand. He takes the time to listen and explain things to you. I recommend going to him!!!!!!!!! WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Absolutely awesome! I have been a patient for 30 years. I had a bad pregnancy prior to becoming a patient and was worried for my 2nd pregnancy. He is so kind, gentle, and reassuring -truly cares for his patients - that I knew I didn't have to worry. If there was something to worry about, I would let Dr. W do the worrying. He is cautious and misses nothing.Perfect pregnancy - perfect baby.Once during a D & C procedure, I was very frightened - and alone. He actually held my hand as they wheeled me out of the OR and reassured me that everything would be okay. I must've winced from a little cramping, and he immediately called someone to take care of the pain. I highly recommend him. I have since moved to another state, but travel 2 hours in each direction to see him. He is rated among the top DC doctors and he is the best! I would best describe him as a city doctor but with a country doctor attitude - knows and remembers everyone, caring, compassionate. Awesome.You will LOVE him!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr. Wolfgram was most caring and patient during the long labor I endured. He looked out for my best interests and stayed with me the entire time even when his shift was over. I have since switched to him as my primary doctor in this office. He is one of the few doctors that actually LISTEN to your concerns and responds and respects you. HIGHLY recommend!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

Excellent care and patience. I recommended him to my teenage daughter for his first visit to a gyn and she has chosen to continue seeing him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

He is one of the best OBGYNs around. He not only looks out for your best interest but fights for your rights with insurance.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2006

He is a very nice doctor and a nice person. He takes his time to listen and asks questions. His personality puts you at ease during the check up. He is very helpful regarding all oher medical information needs. Called me personally for part of my results. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2005

Dr. Edward J. Wolfgram's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethesda, MD