Ratings for Dr. Mark Wellisch

OUR DAUGHTER has CP. She is now 22 years old. Dr. Wellish saw her regularly at Orthopedic Hospital and truly was a bright light in a dark world for not only our daughter but for us, her parents.THANK YOU Dr. Wellish...The Parents of Saudia Neal/Simmons

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr Wellisch saved my leg when I was 18 years old. He was working at The Orthopedic Hospital in Los Angeles - and after three operations I was to walk again. I always think of him as the best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Incredible doctor. Probably the best I have ever been to. He's as punctual as any doctor, very focused on the patient and is very experienced. Thank you Dr. Wellisch!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Incredibly kind, knowledgeable and professional. He has treated three of the four people in my family and I have referred him many times. Every time I have referred him, the person is effusive in their thanks. In other words, you could not find anyone better.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2005

I saw him for treatment after a car accident and he was wonderful. He has an excellent bedside manner. I ended up having to be referred to a neurosurgeon because he thought he would be better trained in treating me. (For me the sign of a good doctor is one who does not thing she/he is G-d). He often runs late, because the surgery he does takes longer than expected, but that's a given for any surgeon! His office in Agoura is a lot less busy than the one in Tarzana, so I suggest going there.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2005

Dr. Wellisch Truly is the BEST!!! He always has time to answer all your questions, and he is a remarkable surgeon. If you need an orthopedic surgeon, he IS the one you want to have.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2004

Dr. Mark Wellisch's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1968)

Kaiser-Permanente