Ratings for Dr. Dina Gad

I saw Dr. Gad several times after my stroke. She is intelligent, knowledgable, and an excellent listener. I give her the highest marks!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

After missing multiple indications that I had metastatic breast cancer, Dr. Gad never contacted me once after my diagnosis. Not that I blame any doctor for my illness, but she really missed the boat.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

She was kind and considerate. She was patient, caring, and interested.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Nice, but seemed a bit condescending. I felt like she thought I was a hypochondriac. Gave a diagnosis of IBS and a printout for my main issue, with no helpful instructions on how to proceed. Also gave prescription for another issue, and when I walked down hall to pharmacy I discovered that the medication had an ingredient that does not agree with me (& is not recommended for people with first issue). Went back to clinic, the receptionist called back to her, and she told the receptionist that I could either try the medication or not - there were no other options.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

She is very nice, but not effective. I had to return because she did nothing for me on our first visit. She rushed me through the second appointment in less then 5 minutes. I actually had to ask to have her called back to the waiting room because I had unanswered questions. Made little to no attempt to diagnose or treat my illness. Did not call me back (or have the nurse call back) on 2 occasions. Boo.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

On of the BEST doctors I have ever had. She is VERY knowledgeable, patient, friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

she was so patient and listened to my concerns. She seemed very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2008

I felt like she did not listen to me at all. She gave me options as to what type of medication I could take for my condition, and I told her what I preferred and that no matter what I needed a generic prescription. She gave me a prescription for a type of drug that I had told her I had problems with in the past, and it was a brand new drug for which I ended up having to pay $75. She was, however, friendly and easy to talk to, but I'll never go back to her after the adverse affects I had from the drug she prescribed me.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008

Dr. Dina Gad's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal