Ratings for Dr. Marilyn J. Agee

I have been a patient of Dr. Agee for several years. I went to her after my own fam phys. took a leave to care for her family. This was right after I had my 2nd son. She is the most caring wonderful doctor I've EVER had and even met. Her staff especially Dawn is awesome as well. Dr. Agee listens to you and legitimately tries to help you. Not only do I see her but my husband and both my children see her as well. I have also gotten a co-worker to start seeing her as well as other family members see her too. I'm grateful for her and her helpful staff. Thank you for your hardworking and care Dr. Agee and staff!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Agee for at least close to 10 years and she is always ready to listen and helpful. I find her very caring and my husband see's her also and loves her.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I saw Dr. Agee as a new patient(male) and found her outstanding. She listened, she asked good questions, and she was thorough. No complaints from my side.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

In my opinion, she's a "female's physician." I'm a guy and I found her manner cold and saw none of the attributes noted by others. She seemed utterly bored and disconnected; a totally different person at her kid's track events. I got a referral to a poor specialist. Agee might be OK for the ladies but guys beware.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. Ajee is wonderful and she has a heart of gold. Her bedside manner is off the scale when it comes to excellence. She cares, listens, and offers excellence resolutions. I was recommend by her through a co - worker. I was glad she was a one stop shop. I didn't need to look any further. Give her a chance and you will be glad you did.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Very thorough and caring. She takes the time to listen to you, and treats you like a person, not a pay check. Office is immaculate and staff is very pleasant. She schedules tests that are needed, not just for the money. She is not pill happy! I feel safe in her hands. She was recommended to me by a co-worker whose entire family has gone to her for many years. I would feel very comfortable in recommending her to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Insurance was Paramount. I've been seeing Dr. Agee for about 10 years. She's very soft spoken and kind. If you are looking for someone to be aggressive this is not a good fit. If you prefer someone who follows your lead, wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Dr. Marilyn J. Agee's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1988)

• BCBS Massachusetts