You may also like

Rate Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger

Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger's Ratings

Excellent! Caring, professional, helpful. Definitely recommend him and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2912460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2015

Super duper breast augmentation from Dr. Krieger. I love them! Perfect size and shape. My boyfriend is delighted and so am I.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2912452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2015

I had liposuction from Dr Lloyd three months ago. I am so happy with his work. I had a great summer because of my new shape, and bought all new clothes for the summer.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2910259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2015

I felt safe and secure during the entirety of my care with Dr. Krieger. He was attentive and confident. I had many questions and he was always available to answer them. His staff was also very professional. His office is the most beautiful in town.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2908441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

The doctor took his time with me, made me feel very secure and confident, and created a great environment for me to heal. This is all I wanted and he delivered!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2903877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Thank you so much Dr Krieger for the lovely great care you gave me. I am grateful for your availabilty and patience. Not to mention your great skill!! I definitively made the right choice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2902666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

De Krieger and his wonderfuñ staff totally live up to their fantastuc reputation. You Will Be Happy!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2902660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

Dr. Krieger performed abdominoplasty on me and he performed a horrible job. I not only have a horrible scar I also have an uneven stomach contour with an uneven scar that needs to be corrected. His sutures have opened and I now have a bulge I need another abdominoplasty to correct it. Do not waste your time by going to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902447].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

I had a wonderful experience at the hands of Dr. Krieger. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2901018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

Totally happy with my choice to come to Dr Krieger for breast augmentation. He already did one of my friends and she recommended him highly because of the natural results and no pain. She saw five doctors first and told me that Dr Krieger was the best. Now I know she is right!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2898475].votes_count ]]