Ratings for Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger

I have nothing but great things to say about this doctor. Very professional, caring, and skilled.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

If you want the best, then look no further! Dr. Krieger is a highly trained and skilled plastic surgeon. He also has a wonderful manner and touch with his patients. He is always available and always friendly. His office and surgery center are so lovely and they are right on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills! It is clean and very elegant. I am very happy with the care I got from Dr. Krieger and his staff. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

This doctor left me with a horrible Scar and he did not finish the procedure he did not do my liposuction and my tummy tuck looks horrible I need to do it over I am so disgusted I am so disheartened if you do not live in Beverly Hills you will be very disappointed you do not care about the less fortunate

Submitted November 16, 2016

Thank you Dr. Krieger for taking such wonderful care of me. I am so grateful to you and your staff for everything. You were so helpful to me as I had my breast augmentation revision and your skills led to the beautiful breasts I always wanted.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Love Dr. Krieger! He took great care of me, my sister and my daughter!! We all flew into town for him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I am very happy with my care from Dr. Krieger. I highly recommend him for his competence and his caring manner. He took very good care of me before, during, and after my surgery. I am very pleased with the results. I am also very pleased with his staff. His nurses are excellent and highly professional. His office staff is extremely helpful in every respect. I found the entire experience with this doctor and his team to be very good. I would recommend this office and this doctor to anyone who is seeking plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Krieger is highly personable and an excellent doctor. He spent a lot of time with me and answered all my questionS. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone seeking. The best. Dr Kreiger is very much that.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Krieger is just the best. I have had several procedures done by him and I've been happy each time. For the most recent round of procedures I actually brought along my daughter and my sister to have some procedures by the doctor. That's my vote of confidence and I'm glad that I chose Dr. Krieger for myself and my family because everything has gone so perfectly.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I had a very good experience with Dr. Krieger. He is a fantastic surgeon and he gave me the Brazilian butt lift that I always wanted. I was very nervous and the doctor took lots of time with me answering my questions and making me feel confident in the procedure. His staff also was very helpful before and after. I always felt that I had good access to the doctor and he was always available to answer my questions. And, as I said, I'm really really happy with how it came out!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Thank you Dr. Krieger and staff for taking such a good care of me! I am a happy and very satisfied patient.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Spanish

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 1994)
  • Stanford University (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Massachusetts