You may also like

Rate Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger

Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger's Ratings

I just had my surgery and i feel amazing. Complete confidence booster!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I am here for my second surgery with Dr. Krieger. I have already recommended him to friends because he treated me so well and I have been totally happy with his care. You will not be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2874761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I had Juvederm with this doctor several times and the results have been very natural and perfect. Dr. Krieger has a very good eye for creating pleasing results with his injections.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2873819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I had my tummy tuck six weeks ago. I am totally pleased with the care I received from dr krieger here at Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery. Everyone was very nice and the doctor is extremely patient and has high skills. Everything went just perfectly for me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2873492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I am very happy with the doctor and also his office and his staff. They have treated me very well and I recommend this doctor for that reason.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2870985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I just had my consultation for a Mommy Makeover and I am very impressed. The office staff is friendly and the doctor is so confident and knowledgeable and very nice. I am excited for my upcoming surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2866960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Totally happy with my results. Great staff also. Thanks to Dr. Krieger and team!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2865456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I am in the office right now with my cousin. Dr. Krieger did such a wonderful job on my best augmentation three months ago, that I have brought this member of my family in and to get the same surgery from him!

Dr. Krieger did give me the breast that I wanted, which I wanted to be very large. Other doctors refused to do the surgery because they were concerned about the shape of my initial breasts. But Dr. Krieger examined me and felt that he could give me a good result. I am so happy that I chose to have the surgery with him because my new breasts look fantastic. The degree you give me the breast that I wanted, which were very large. Other doctors refused to do the surgery because they were concerned about the shape of my initial breasts. But Dr. Krieger examined me and felt that he could give me a good result. I am so happy that I chose to have the surgery with him because my new breasts look superb.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2864692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Overall I am happy as can be with Dr Krieger and his office.

I had a tummy tuck one month ago. My recovery has been very easy. I was back to work in one week. My new shape is spectacular. I am so very happy with these improvements. The scar is healing very well and is a very thin line.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2864464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Krieger is the best there is. So happy I chose him. He has a good manner and is easy to talk to. His staff is very accommodating. His office is elegant. I felt safe the whole time -- before and after my breast augmentation. I love the way they look and I had no pain at all. Thanks to Dr. Krieger and everyone at Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2862364].votes_count ]]