Ratings for Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger

I had a very good experience with Dr. Krieger. He is a fantastic surgeon and he gave me the Brazilian butt lift that I always wanted. I was very nervous and the doctor took lots of time with me answering my questions and making me feel confident in the procedure. His staff also was very helpful before and after. I always felt that I had good access to the doctor and he was always available to answer my questions. And, as I said, I'm really really happy with how it came out!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Thank you Dr. Krieger and staff for taking such a good care of me! I am a happy and very satisfied patient.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr. K is an angel. He is available 24/7 for even the smallest question or concern. He takes wonderful care of his patients.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. Krieger did a wonderful job on both my tummy tuck and my breast augmentation. I got just the look that I explained to him I wanted when I came in for the consultation. I had floppy empty breasts and hanging tummy. I was so sad. No matter what I did my tummy did not get any better. Obviously, my breasts did not get better in the gym either. Very frustrating. But Dr. Kriger stepped in and no I look even better than before I had babies. He gave me the perfect Mommy Makeover! The doctor is also very friendly and I immediately felt totally comfortable with him. He has a wonderful staff. They always take really good care of me. Great experience overall.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

The doctor has a wonderful manner. He is very encouraging and made me comfortable about doing surgery with him. His office is very clean and his staff is very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Lloyd is an angel. He treats his patients like royalty. He's always available day or night to make sure that things are going smoothly. He never leaves the question unanswered. He never leaves a problem, no matter how small, unresolved. I was very lucky to get a referral from a girlfriend of mine to Dr. Lloyd. I have since referred other people to him just like my friend for me.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Krieger is the best there is! He did a wonderful surgery on me. I have referred him several patients. Each and everyone of them has been completely happy. He has tremendous skill and compassion. As I said he is the best.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I have had several procedures with Dr. K. and I am so happy with the care he has given me. I appreciate his availability as well as his great dedication to my comfort. He is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

My wife is having a procedure done this morning. I can say already that this doctor is very involved and knowledgeable. He's also very nice to his patients. He has a wonderful staff and the office is clean and elegant. . All of these things give me great confidence as my wife undergoes her procedure.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

This is a super high-end plastic surgery center. (Is that why they call it Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery? LOL) Even thought the place is so elegant and caters to celebrities, everyone treated me very well. They were ultra friendly and the doctor was always available. I am a nervous person and Dr. Krieger talked to me day and night to explain things, answer my questions or just calm me down. This was a real benefit to me and he want over and above the usual doctor. Plus my breast augmentation is fantastic. I could not ask for anything more!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Spanish

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 1994)
  • Stanford University (Grad. 1989)