Ratings for Dr. Cathrine M. Lynch

Dr. Lynch was extremely informative, respectful and prompt.She solved the problems I was experiencing and did it with a "soft" bedside manner. She conveys a feeling of trust. I was more than satisfied and so was my husband.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Felt rushed. Hard to get an appointment. Wait wasn't too long. Hard to get test results. Seems knowledgeable. Felt I wasn't being helped with my problem.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

I saw Dr Lynch regarding some heavy irregular bleeding during the appt I felt rushed and she didnt give any eye contact. She hurryed threw my exam and that was pretty much it...The problem occured when I emailed her regarding stopping by the office to maybe pick up a perscription and fill out some forms. I also left a phone message that took 3 days to return but instead of calling herself or having a nurse call it was her medical assistant. She told me I had to make a appt to talk to the doctor and argued with me about FMLA Laws. I decided it wasn't worth argueing and went to a new clinic for another opinion. Trying to get an appt is a hassel I have waited on the phone for up to 20 min at a time to be transferred and then retransferred. I tried their online appt scheduling and never recieced a call back to scedule a appt. I am a very patient person and try not to be a hassel but i really found the Doctor and staff very incompassionate bout my issue. I wouldnt recomend to a friend.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Dr. Cathrine M. Lynch's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)