Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Dodd

I have been to many chiropractors and his practice is not one I would recommend to anyone. I had a lower back issue and had -rays there. AFter going to his "classes" which are basically a sales pitch I tried a few treatments. I was also told that I had a spinal issue and was 'subluxated". I was adjusted and the pain became much worse. Went to my orthopedic and told him about it. He said I went to "shadiest" chiropractor in Raleigh and this ortho uses a chiropractor for himself and his patients. I had a disc herniation which was probably not diagnosed by Team Chiro. IT was treated by another chiropractor and physical therapist and is now much better. I wish i had avoided Team Chiro. If you want a good chiropractor please ask your primary care doctor or reputable orthopedic surgeon. It was only after the fact that I found I went to one who is not well respected in the medical or chiropractic community!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Dr. Dodd promised treatment of a dislocated toe and gave me discounted x-rays for this. Since I had already paid for the X-rays I continued receiving follow up care since my toe kept dislocating after the initial injury. This is where things went sour. His staff insisted I get my spine x-rayed before treating my toe, so I went along with it in the hopes of receiving instructions on how to care for my injury. They refused to share my toe x-rays with me until I came for a group appointment about my apparently “concerning” spinal x-ray. When I was still in pain, I saw an orthopedic doctor who found that 2 weeks of re-dislocation in my toe warranted surgery. So now I have a pin in my foot, and I’m furious with Team Chiropractic and their shady business practice, which is fear-based and not empowering for their clients. Had I gotten proper care for my injury, I could have avoided surgery. I want my money back. Stay away from Team Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Dodd and staff are a must see if desiring chiro

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Great doctor and very skill full . Great Christian doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I will try to make my long story as short as possible. I had really bad neck and arm pain that lasted 8 months and kept getting worse. After many x-rays / MRI multiple doctors I was told the only way to fix my issue was to get surgery. To be honest I was nervous about surgery but the way I had been feeling for 8 months without getting worse I felt like it was my only option until I talked to a co-worker and they mentioned Chiropractic care. I always was a leery of Chiropractors and worried that they would move me wrong and mess me up more but at this point I decided to try it before surgery. I did my research to try to find the best doctor in the area to work on me and that is when I found Team Chiropractic. I started seeing Dr. Larry Dodd and his team. Dr. Dodd told me what I already knew that I was in bad shape so I was expecting him to say it was too late and I would need surgery. But he didn't he said it will take time but he can stop the damage and reverse what was going on and in time I would feel and get better. I took the chance and starting going to see him. After the first 2 month my pain was reduced by 50% where I could sleep better and actually lay down which I wasn't able to do for 8 months. After 6 months my x-rays were showing signs of my neck and spine getting better and actually healing. Fast forward 2 years later my X-rays keep showing improvement and I don't go as much to be adjusted as I originally did. I feel the best I felt in so many years. Some other benefits that I didn't know would happen is I don't ever get sick my pollen allergies are pretty much gone, I have so much more movement in my neck and back. I am eating better and working out at the gym (which I haven't been able to do in a long time). I wasn't cured overnight and the pain didn't just go away after one visit as it took some time and I had to be patient and trust Team Chiropractic. I recommend Team Chiropractic to anyone even if you don't have pain, do some research of the benefits as Chiropractic care helps prevent many health problems. I didn't believe it myself a few years ago but I can say with confidence it really works. They also do acupuncture which I like as well. Thanks, Mike

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Dodd was super helpful and his staff very patience... (and with his help almost all my on-going pain issues disappeared!)

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

For many months I would get upper leg cramps whenever I walked into a public place (grocery store, church, performing arts center--my own guess was that it was due to walking on the cement floors.). A friend referred me to Dr. Dodd's office. They took an x-ray, reviewed them, then began treatment. I have not had the leg cramps since. Amazing how parts of the body are related and we often do not realize it. Every staff person is wonderful, very professional and nice. Although it is usually a quick in and out, they get to know your name and are always there to help or answer questions. I also like the fact that they are a Christian business. That's always a plus for me.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

The whole TEAM is wonderful to work with. I'm glad that my co-worker recommended Dr Dodd to me. I was nervous about seeing them because I didn't think the problem was related to my back, boy was I wrong. Been doing great with my visits and enjoy seeing them every Monday!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I have been going to Team Chiropractic for a year now. My migraines are so-o-o much better, as in they are very few and far between. I tried other doctors, neurologists, and medications. They heal without any drugs. My whole body and being is healthier and feels great!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Best Chiro around! Team Chiropractic gets results by developing a plan that isn't based on kooky practices or schemes to keep you coming back but they truly want to get you better and care about your health! Honest, caring & very professional. You really don't need to go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Lawrence Dodd's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1994)

Workers Comp