Ratings for Dr. Jodi M. Winkel

Dr. Winkel is such a caring physician. She spends time with her patients. She leaves no stone unturned. She has been my doctor for 15 years and for each of these years, she has provided me with excellent care. I cannot say enough good about Dr. Winkel. I pray I never have to find a different doctor because none would compare to the caliber of this caring and dedicated doctor. I love my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Winkel has been the doctor for my entire family for 10 years. I live 30 minutes away but will gladly travel that far to see her. She is WONDERFUL! She listens, asks multiple questions, is very concerned, and makes you feel like a "friend." She has even called my house at 7PM just to check on my daughter. I just hope she never moves!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Winkel is the best doctor I have ever had. She is caring, concerned, thorough, professional and has an excellent bedside manner. In the 6 years that I've had her for a doctor, I've been pleased. I refer all of my friends to her because you won't find a finer physician.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Outstanding concern for patients. Always has up to date information on new treatments. She listens to me! And she has the best nurse/assistant ever.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Dr. Winkel goes far beyond most practitioners in her willingness to research, diagnose, and treat her patients' conditions. She spends time at home in the evening doing research online, she provides printouts of medical information, and she is willing to spend the time required to investigate thoroughly and explain adequately the pathology she has discovered. I have been with her for about 5 years, and she has always given me treatment that I would rate A+.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

Dr. Winkles total indifference towards my healthcare while I was her patient, was the direct result of my INJURY!!!Shame on you Dr. and your inept nurse!!! She was totally unprofessional!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2006

Dr. Jodi M. Winkel's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Unicare