Ratings for Dr. Devjit S. Nayar

More waiting time to see the docter. Docter hardly spent 2 to 3 mins for consulting.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr Nayar...I cancelled my procedure and i'm sure u are not even aware why. I've never been met with such a horrible office STAFF! I'm not say everyone but who i dealt with. It all seemed like a game and when i went in person the snotty little girl had a smirk on her face and said she didn't know what i was talking about and with further conversation with her it was then i could tell it was her who i was dealing with on the phone. Shorter of the staff, hair pulled back in ponytail and needs a slap! Because of HER i came and retrieved my records and will go elsewhere! I was recommended to this office with the highest regard and sorry the office staff reflects on the doctor also. I wanted to speak with you directly but knew they would not let that happen... :-(

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Very polite and Intelligent. Listens and does not rush you into a EGD or a Colonoscopy right away. Went to him in 2009 for a EGD and again in 2015. Great GI Doctor

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Very thorough, knowledgeable, and kind. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr.Nayar is a very kind and caring doctor,i have never felt as comfortable and confident as a patient as with Dr Nayar. His bedside manner is superb, he has helped me with my gallbladder and other issues right up to this moment i am writing this. I would highly recommend Dr, Nayar. DR Nayars staff are very professional and easy to deal with, the help i recieved from his staff surpasses many others. i will always be very greatful to all of them.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I wish I listened to him! He diagnosed me with IBD and I didn't want to take the medicine. I am better now and feeling much better. He calmed me down and explained a lot about the medicine he's using. He spent a lot of time with me. I was talking to another 'patient' in the waiting room who also happened to be a doctor herself and has been seeing him for a few years.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Worst doctor I've encountered. Terrible service. Overbooked appointments and a waste of time.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I have been seeing him for 8 years and go with my mother who is in her 80's. He has been so kind and helpful to us. His waiting room is always full. He has attended to all of our needs through the years. My mother is very selective and absolutely adores him!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Agree with the previous review. This doctor has been so good to me and my family. He really cares.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

So sad to read these negative comments about Dr. Nayer. He is one of my favorite doctors. He did try me on antidepressant meds at one time also as well.. I guess to see if it was a stress problem, because stress can wreak havoc on the digestive system.... but he has been nothing but caring, supportive and attentive. So sorry other's had those bad experiences.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014