Ratings for Dr. Robert Erhart

This Doctor is amazing, and his staff is also. For the last 8 years my son has been with him, it has been superb service. I have always been able to get in right away no matter what. He is very informative and caring and so is the Staff-Nurse Andrea.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Do not choose this physician for your children. He is an uncaring physician with office staff that are incredibly rude. Andrea, his nurse, is the only good thing about the practice. This place is awful and we are so thankful to have found a new physician for our children!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

Doctor Erhart is an amazing doctor. Everytime I bring my son, he is always very up beat and so good with him. For every appointment he always takes his time to explain what new development my son will be going thru and he takes the time to answer all of my questions. His staff is also amazing everyone is so friendly and nice. The wait to see the doctor is not bad at all you are almost always seen at your schedule appointment time. His office is also really good with giving you an appointment if you want to come in if your baby is sick or if you are concern about his health. Doctor Erhart is just great. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

Dr. Robert Erhart's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1986)

Fmh Benefit Services