Ratings for Dr. Dana Bush

She is very dismissive of any concern. Rude and not easy to talk to. Will not use her ever again.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Very nasty and rude. No compassion at all. Talks about patients where others can hear.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Rude and condescending. Made me feel terrible. She should not be in practice.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

HORRIBLE DOCTOR...AVOID HER...VERY RUDE! ONE OF THOSE DOCTORS THAT THINKS SHE IS BETTER THAN THE AVERAGE PERSON. SHE LOOKS AT HER SELF, AND PRIMPS HER HAIR WHILE SEEING YOU!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

I would not recommend Dr. Bush. During an exam I felt a pinch & sharp pain inside of me. She said, "Oops, I scratched your cervix a little bit. It'll be ok but you'll bleed for a little while". She gave me a maxi pad to wear. Not only was I in pain, but I bled for 2 days! In another incident I had to reschedule a visit due to a last-min MANDATORY mtg at wrk. I called her ofc 3 hrs prior to my appt to resched. Dr Bush called me back at my job & stated that she wouldnt tolerate a patient disrespecting her time & if I couldnt keep my appts then she wouldnt see me anymore. Another time I called in for a refill on my birth control. I had misplaced the prescription slip & called asking if she could rewrite it. The ofc asst put the phone down. I could hear everything they were saying. Dr Bush told the ofc asst that she was "sick of me", that I was "irresponsible & always doing things like this". She said, "I ought to not write it for her. Next time she pulls this, we're charging her for it".

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Even though I had to wait about ten minutes to see her it was well worth the wait. As it was my 1st time ever seeing an Ob/Gyn, i was a bit skeptical and nervous. She made me feel very comfortable and was very personable to talk to. She listened to my concerns and was detailed in explaining what my issue could be and also on the present course of action we will begin to take..

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

I was a patient of Dr. Bush for about 5 years. After i moved out of the area, I would fly back to Indy to go to her for my appointments because i felt so strongly that she was a fantastic doctor who cared about me. I had several surgeries with her and she was always professional and VERY competant. She is a very smart woman who gave me total confidence that she could diagnose accurately. It was a pleasure to be her patient. I recommend her strongly.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

I was pregnant with my first child. She was very unsympathetic if I brought any issues/complaints to her, which was not often. I had a pretty uneventful pregnancy, but I did have an ulcer as well as issues with my syatic nerve. When I did suggest to her that I was having pain issues her words to me were "No one said pregancy was easy. I told you the last trimester was going to be hard, you need to suck it up." She did however prescribe a muscle relaxer, but when I asked her if it was going to hurt the baby she said "Yeah! Like I am going to give you something that is going to kill your baby!" Just as a side note, this was the same week the infants at Methodist Hosp had died. Needless to say I left that appointment in tears, but being so far along I didn't want to switch doctors. I would just suggest no one choose her as your OB.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Dr. Dana Bush's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union