Ratings for Dr. Diane K. Conrad

She has been not only my primary care doctor, but also the doctor for my mom and my aunts. I felt fortunate she had an opening to accept me as a cient. She is caring, kind and a good listener. I like her no-nonsense approach to health care.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

she is my family doc and I avoid going to her like the plague. If I went in for a problem with my foot I end up naked on the table with tests ordered

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

She is caring and usally takes time with you. Almost all the time my appointments are right on time. She has a tendecy to want to send you to a specialist very easily. Doesn't seem to be open to changing her mind when you feel you need a different medicine or finding out what may be the reason. My experience, she follows your previous chart and that's what you stay with.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Dr. Conrad is good in the fact that she is caring and will take the time and give you the attention you need. She is a little too conservative, though. I ended up having major heart problems and even when I was in the hospital, she stopped in and said it was probably nothing that it was probably just an after-effect of me being sick.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Dr. Diane K. Conrad's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Bryan, OH