Ratings for Dr. Raafat Naguib Ibrahim Henen

First of all be prepared to wait for at least 1hr before you get called in.I have no complains about that as it can happen when you wish to see a medical specialist. I have been a patient of Dr Henen for over 2years. I find him knowledgeable but he can be quite abrupt and on my visit yesterday he did not bother to hide his impatience and made me feel unwanted to the extent that I could not bring myself to ask questions relevant to the medications I had been prescribed prior to this visit.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr.Henen is an excellent doctor. The wait at the office is very great compare to other specialist office. The ladies at the front is very knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend Dr.Henen to anyone who needs an excellent knowledgeable ophthalmologist .

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr Raafat is so down to earth and explained and answered my questions.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

The girls at the front are incredibly unprofessional. The trini secretary is not only rude but also incredibly bad at her job.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Very nice staff. The doctor is very helpful and knowledgable. It takes a while to get called in, but it's nothing unreasonable. The staff did not try to get me to purchase anything, and in fact reassured me that new glasses from them were not necessary.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Hes not one to keep conversation, but very effective. He also operated on my eye and did a great job. I am surprised as to why some people say other things about him. He seems like he takes great pride in his work and was exactly what I needed.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Charged me an arm and a leg for nothing . This DR is a crook

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

AWFUL! Sneaky and Shady. Will try and Force you into some sort of Lazor eye treatment in the office and entice you by telling you OHIP covers it and then will try to force you into buying a new pair of glasses from his office. I feel so sorry for all of the SENIOR Citizens that get fall for his crap. HE NEEDS TO BE REPORTED!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

my mom visited Dr raafat in his new clinic in May 2016. her appointment was at 10:30 AM. I called the office two days earlier before the appointment to know how long it will take to book wheel trans for my mom. The Nurse told me two hours max. book the wheel trans went to the office the office was really crowded no seat to sit. i waited with mom mom till around 12:20 PM. then i went to the front desk to tell them that my appointment @ 10:30 AM and i am waited for two hours and i am waiting for the wheel trans. finaly my mom saw Dr. Henen. for few minutes. he said nothing he does not care specially after he knew that my mom has her optometrist and her own optician. i do not recommend this doctor all he cares is to buy glass and lenses at his office

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I have found Drs. Henen and Labib and the other staff at the R & N Eye Centre to be professional and personable. The cataract surgery went extremely well. I have punched my eye glasses here, also, and have found all of the staff helpful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015